Clownfish Presents: 👌👌👌The Fish Tank👌👌👌 (discord)

Poll

are you viewing this in 2016

yes
19 (42.2%)
no
8 (17.8%)
your discord sucks
18 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 42

Author Topic: Clownfish Presents: 👌👌👌The Fish Tank👌👌👌 (discord)  (Read 50790 times)

it's been known for a while now that im 13 years old.
you don't have the room to talk when you're literally one year older than me
and no thanks i dont erase first impressions
you are also incorrect, you proceeded to leave your mic open and we got annoyed and all of us muted you until you eventually came back and stopped yourself
nice try though 👌
I didn't know your age because it wasn't on your profile
And you can't talk about first impressions if I were to do that to you right now I wouldn't take my time to reply to whatever you say because I'd think you were too handicapped to understand and clearly you don't know what the word stop is Maxx so hush mister
Also I had my headphones off the only way I could hear anything was if someone yelled and the conversation was short excuse me for making an honest mistake but it's still immature to hit on the person I was talking to

Slushie we weren't legitimately hitting on them it was just a joke for me and capt

I'm sorry if it made you uncomfortable

Slushie we weren't legitimately hitting on them it was just a joke for me and capt

I'm sorry if it made you uncomfortable
Nick I understand this now but Maxx is getting on my nerves

gues i better join more often to get in on this

I didn't know your age because it wasn't on your profile
And you can't talk about first impressions if I were to do that to you right now I wouldn't take my time to reply to whatever you say because I'd think you were too handicapped to understand and clearly you don't know what the word stop is Maxx so hush mister

I honestly used to like you.  You clearly demonstrate a great faculty for reasoning most of the time, but sometimes you're just too handicapped to understa-

Oh, sorry.  That's your punchline.  I suppose my opinion doesn't matter because "most of his posts are idiotic/stupid, so I couldn't understand whether he was sarcastic or not"

Great server btw Clownfish.

I honestly used to like you.  You clearly demonstrate a great faculty for reasoning most of the time, but sometimes you're just too handicapped to understa-

Oh, sorry.  That's your punchline.  I suppose my opinion doesn't matter because "most of his posts are idiotic/stupid, so I couldn't understand whether he was sarcastic or not"
someones grumpy

Great server btw Clownfish.
are you sarcastic or genuine I can't tell given the context
« Last Edit: April 12, 2016, 03:27:40 PM by Clownfish »

hey guys there is no time to fight now

there's only time for stuffed animal abuse

are you sarcastic or genuine I can't tell given the context

Not sarcasm, that's why I put a ; hr; line there.  It's a really good server.

there's only time for stuffed animal abuse

#peta
« Last Edit: April 12, 2016, 05:04:59 PM by C-Zech Chrome Ind. »

Not sarcasm, that's why I put a ; hr; line there.  It's a really good server.

ah thanks