Clownfish Presents: 👌👌👌The Fish Tank👌👌👌 (discord)

Poll

are you viewing this in 2016

yes
19 (42.2%)
no
8 (17.8%)
your discord sucks
18 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 42

Author Topic: Clownfish Presents: 👌👌👌The Fish Tank👌👌👌 (discord)  (Read 50793 times)

What did I do? Kickflow asked to have his issues addressed, so I went into that teamspeak to do exactly what I asked,
By addressing the issues, you mean saying:

C: "So kickflow why are you complaining on my thread when you have this teamspeak?"
Me: "What are you talking about?"
C: "you dont.... you're honestly that dumb.. you're loving stupid."
Admin:"Hey if all you came in the teamspeak is to be a richard to kickflow you can leave."

*stuff I don't remember*

C: Something along the lines of "why are you complaining about our discord?"
Me:"I'm not complaining about it, I'm criticizing from my experience"
C: Something about me being stupid
someone else on the server: hey hey shhhhh just drop it
C: yeah, i should just drop it. *goes away till nobot arrives*

[Note; I'm paraphrasing as I do not know the actual quotes, however this is what happened]
only to be told by kickflow to "shut my loving mouth"
I never once said this. I said little to none when you joined to prevent anything from happening.

Anyone in the teamspeak (LegoPepper, F1sh, etc..) can verify that what C said is NOT what happened.

C, it seems as though you are a toxic mother forgeter who takes everything to heart. I merely criticized what happened when I joined the server, and you act like I killed your mother. You need to calm down.

EDIT: C, please stop bitching to Nobot. He isn't our father and he doesn't control us. If you have a problem just loving post it or something.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2016, 11:47:27 PM by KickFlow »

Nanananananna batman

You guys are thirsty here have some dramashake it's 100% drama

C: "So kickflow why are you complaining on my thread when you have this teamspeak?"
Me: "What are you talking about?"
C: "you dont.... you're honestly that dumb.. you're loving stupid."
Admin:"Hey if all you came in the teamspeak is to be a richard to kickflow you can leave."
Me: So Kickflow, why  are you starting stuff on the discord thread?
Kickflow: What are you talking about? (Obviously playing dumb, smh)
Me: If you don't know what I'm talking about you're not very smart.
Admin: Hey man, you just joined this server, don't start arguments or I'll ban you. (Nobot later cleared up that mods cannot ban for arguments.)

*stuff I don't remember*
Boy, isn't that convenient?

C: Something along the lines of "why are you complaining about our discord?"
Me:"I'm not complaining about it, I'm criticizing from my experience"
C: Something about me being stupid
someone else on the server: hey hey shhhhh just drop it
C: yeah, i should just drop it. *goes away till nobot arrives*

Me: Let me just ask. Why are you complaining on the discord topic?
Kickflow: I'm just criticizing the server.
Me: Why are you complaining about our discord if you're already in here? Can't you just stay here?
Kickflow: Shut your mouth.
Someone else, cutting me off:SHHH SHHH LETS JUST DROP IT
Me: (getting frustrated) Fine, we'll drop it

[Note; I'm paraphrasing as I do not know the actual quotes, however this is what happened]I never once said this. I said little to none when you joined to prevent anything from happening.
Paraphrasing. That's the word for it. Suuuuuureee.

Anyone in the teamspeak (LegoPepper, F1sh, etc..) can verify that what C said is NOT what happened.
You mean Legopepper, the admin who threatened to ban me solely to save your ass because he knew you and Nymph were trolling?

Or F1sh, AKA Nymph, who went into the discord for all of 1 minute under a fake name and then made a post about how stuffty it was, and who just so happened to be in the same TS channel as you when I joined. Funny coincidence.

I never once said this. I said little to none when you joined to prevent anything from happening.
Nice edit. Caught in a lie, maybe?

C, it seems as though you are a toxic mother forgeter who takes everything to heart. I merely criticized what happened when I joined the server, and you act like I killed your mother. You need to calm down.

Or maybe I had already lost all my patience with wrangling idiots around like Freedom Bringer in the discord whilst simultaneously arguing with you even though it was obvious that you were trolling and had no intention of actually going on the server. And then going into the server and it being obvious that you weren't willing to discuss anything and being told to "shut my mouth" only worsened things.

EDIT: C, please stop bitching to Nobot. He isn't our father and he doesn't control us. If you have a problem just loving post it or something.
Can I speak to your real father then?

so is that a yes for keeping space?

Why can't you two just forget and make-up?

so is that a yes for keeping space?
I don't trust you enough that you'll hold up your end of the bargain and from what I'm hearing how you reacted privately is only reinforcing that I'm right about it

Why can't you two just forget and make-up?
this is about the smartest post you've ever made
do it

I don't trust you enough that you'll hold up your end of the bargain and from what I'm hearing how you reacted privately is only reinforcing that I'm right about it
I want nothing to do with you, and clearly you want nothing to do with me
what makes you think I won't hold up the bargain of never talking to you again

there isn't a right or wrong, either. my entire reason of being here is because i'm tired of you pushing hate into other groups, and trust me i have proof

can yall stop throwin hands before I get yo mothers to slap you with em

Seriously, take it to pm or loving drama

there isn't a right or wrong, either. my entire reason of being here is because i'm tired of you pushing hate into other groups, and trust me i have proof
Post it

Me: So Kickflow, why  are you starting stuff on the discord thread?
Kickflow: What are you talking about? (Obviously playing dumb, smh)
Me: If you don't know what I'm talking about you're not very smart.
Admin: Hey man, you just joined this server, don't start arguments or I'll ban you. (Nobot later cleared up that mods cannot ban for arguments.)
This isn't what was said either.

Boy, isn't that convenient?
Sure?

Me: Let me just ask. Why are you complaining on the discord topic?
Kickflow: I'm just criticizing the server.
Me: Why are you complaining about our discord if you're already in here? Can't you just stay here?
Kickflow: Shut your mouth.
Someone else, cutting me off:SHHH SHHH LETS JUST DROP IT
I remember this now. I did say this but it was to someone else who was saying shut up to me.

You joined the server and started harassing me. I never had any beef with you but you're freaking the forget out over this for some reason.

Paraphrasing. That's the word for it. Suuuuuureee.
Yes it is?

You mean Legopepper, the admin who threatened to ban me solely to save your ass because he knew you and Nymph were trolling?
No, Legopepper the admin who threatened to ban you because you were breaking rule 1 of the teamspeak.

he knew you and Nymph were trolling?
F1sh and I weren't and are not trolling. Why are you so fixed thinking we hate you for god damn reason?

Or F1sh, AKA Nymph, who went into the discord for all of 1 minute under a fake name and then made a post about how stuffty it was, and who just so happened to be in the same TS channel as you when I joined. Funny coincidence.
I came back after what was maybe a 20 minutes to finding you on the server. I don't know what f1sh did but how is it relevant?

Nice edit. Caught in a lie, maybe?
The edit was to address you bitching to nobot as if he controls us. I didn't edit the post, I only added to it, and if you're that bitchy about it, you can ask badspot for all the versions of that post.

Again, you're paranoid as forget and assume everyone is out to get you. calm the forget down man.

Or maybe I had already lost all my patience with wrangling idiots around like Freedom Bringer in the discord
Your problem, not mine.

whilst simultaneously arguing with you even though it was obvious that you were trolling and had no intention of actually going on the server.
I have a few friends on the discord. Misha, or Honno has been asking me to join the discord server for a long time. Crown advertised this discord and I frequently join crowns server. I have full intentions of joining, however I have no reason to anymore due to your handicapped ass being aggressive and mental as forget.

being told to "shut my mouth" only worsened things.
So it's fine for you to join my teamspeak, harass me, and when I say shut your mouth (not even directed towards you,
mind you) it's the end of the world.

Can I speak to your real father then?

EDIT:

IF you so wish to continue this handicapped argument, drama me.