are you viewing this in 2016

yes
19 (42.2%)
no
8 (17.8%)
your discord sucks
18 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 42

Author Topic: Clownfish Presents: 👌👌👌The Fish Tank👌👌👌 (discord)  (Read 51393 times)

ban maxx and i'll come and sing a good song

clown I feel like doing that sort of poll through here isn't a good idea. For example I voted in it but I've only gone on the server a few times. I mean obviously this is the easiest way to
conduct something like that but I'm sure people will vote in it that won't ever even step foot in the discord
That's just my two sense tho
yeah the strawpoll has 46 votes, and i dont think the discord even has that many active users on it. for reference, i took two pictures 20 minutes apart last night because khanu had threatened to rig the poll using a firefox extension to switch proxies.

I forgeted up the first picture by obscuring the no vote, but you can see that it isnt filled behind the blur. during this 20 minute space of time, only 1 or 2 additional people joined the discord. posting it on the forums attracted at least some people who dont actually use the discord to vote.

Exactly
If anything him saying he would rig the poll is reason enough to ban him

that was a time period of less than 2 minutes
I was on the server for around 15 minutes. It was like that from start to end of me being on the server.

that was just me and cret. that never really happens and you just came in at really wrong time lol.
Mic spam is still mic spam. I'm down to have fun & goofy but when I have to either turn the volume off or take my headset off because people think they're being funny, it's no longer fun.

that never really happens
Right, so when it does, why is it allowed?

Mic spam is still mic spam. I'm down to have fun & goofy but when I have to either turn the volume off or take my headset off because people think they're being funny, it's no longer fun.
my mic just really pics up my harmonica extremely ear-piercing loud and i tend to forget that. i didn't mean to make it loud intentionally

Right, so when it does, why is it allowed?
i wouldn't say its allowed that was just kind of a one time thing exception.

also as far as the bot got goes for playing soundclown music, i dont really like it either and i kinda wish they would stop. we have strict regulations on music in my other call i kinda wish it was the same here.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2016, 01:13:09 PM by Trogtor »

clown I feel like doing that sort of poll through here isn't a good idea.
in hindsight it really wasn't
2 am decisionmaking really isn't the best idea
anyways the second kahnu starts trying to instigate somebody I'm banning him

kickflow if you dont like people having fun you can just not join instead of complaining

kickflow if you dont like people having fun you can just not join instead of complaining
no he joined at the wrong time it was genuinely annoying.

Mic spam is still mic spam. I'm down to have fun & be goofy but when I have to either turn the volume off or take my headset off because people think they're being funny, it's no longer fun.

I left after nobody was responsive and it was all just nonsense and mic spam. Regardless, am I not allowed to post my opinion of the server?

I left after nobody was responsive and it was all just nonsense and mic spam. Regardless, am I not allowed to post my opinion of the server?
I was there when you joined. You didn't say anything and your mic mute symbol was on. Your microphone just plain wasn't on.

And, if this server is as stuffty as you say, why do you keep coming back to the thread to post, instead of avoiding it like the plague like you're making it out to be?

this discord
there are like two girls on blf of loving course it's gonna be a sausagefest

there are like two girls on blf of loving course it's gonna be a sausagefest
i know im just playin all the blf discords are sausage fests ;p

i know im just playin all the blf discords are sausage fests ;p
lies