Author Topic: BlocklandBlockoCity's Butt Panic  (Read 40233 times)

furries are people who wear fursuits and starve for S E X
(this can be a lie)

True version:
Furries are Animals who have Human characteristics and Emotions and fellings, being able to talk, hold, use and etc.
This actually sounds more like you're describing what personification is.

aa i dont know what im doing

this image, butts are ....

i dont like being naked or seeing others naked
this is usually what people say when they are in extreme denial of being in the closet

If you hate furries so much, why do you have a "Cyborg Fox" avatar
Because im a fox/wolf lover.
its basically my fictitious personification. i have Mechanic body parts. i kill whoever i think is a enemy or villain.
im (maybe) an anti-hero.
i use firearms and laser weapons, specially miniguns and rifles

i like furries but only in a way.
the other way i HATE is these S̟̲̙͚̾̈I̸ͨͭ̓ͤ̔̄͏̡̮̠̹̦C̷͇̫̪̍͂̇́K͇̝̳̂͑̑ͤ ̫̰̞͆̀P̗͈̖͖̙̪̮̔̇̀ͧ͑ͪ̎̌́Ḙ̢͇̖͔̣͐̅̋̃́O̺̥͇̭͇ͪ̒̓̍̑́P̶̤̮̙̭ͫĻ̶̰̦̩̺͇̼͈͈̅E̸̼̠̰̦̯̼͉̖͛̉̓ͪ͌̓ͦͪ͟͝ who wear fursuits and do love with plushies. they are Į̔ͯ̾ͪ̕͏͟҉͈̭͉͓̖̘ń̡̢̥͓̯̺̪͓̹͉̟̯̝ͤ̓̋ͫ͐ͯ̅̒̆́͑ͤ́ͦ͛ͦs̛̝̱̻̯͓̤̱̮̙̮̳͙̫͌̓͒̄ͬ̿̐̽̊̌̑̓͝ͅâ̶̅͋͒̀͢҉̷̜̳͎̼̠̺͈ͅn̸̵̛̼̻̗̙͖̙̙̭̦̣͗̈̎̆͑ͮ̄̎ͮ̓̆̓͐̿͘e̢̝͕̰͉̪̠̤̹̰̦͍̰̼̭̒̋ͣͬ͘͟͞͞,̧̹̜͖͚͚͚̳̟̌̂̓̏̒̓͋̍̓̆̊̄͂̒́ ̸̶̷̞͖̬͎̣̳́̍͌͌̏̆̄̓ͩ̓̽̉ͯ͢͝C̸̢͇̪̻̖͔͉̜̘͛ͤ̅ͭ̅ͫͫ̎ͧ̿̇̽͊ͤ͒͌̎͝r̷̶̎ͭͯ̄́ͨͤ͐̂͏͚̭͕̞͍̹̻͖̯̟́ͅaͯ͆ͭ̄ͣ̿̆ͫͮͣ̏͋͒̆͜͞҉͚̺̣̖͉̱̖͈̹̥̖͙̘̲̜͞z̧̰̱̮̰͖̣̻̖̖̖̖̰̰ͨ̊ͩ̌̀̐̅ͬ͑̏̿̔͒̋͘y̜̜̼̜̹͚̣̭̤̱̓́ͦ̍͐̄͐́̓̓̅͛͠ͅ,̡̩̮͓̞̣̪̣͔͔͇̬̖̮̒͆̾͂̒̐̿͆̒ͧͬ͂ͬ̃ͩ͂ͯ͐̀̚͜͡ͅ ̡͔͖̰̼͓̟͈͖̒̾̔͐̈̈́̄̿͌̒ͭ̿̋͆̉ͪ͊ͥͬ̕͠͞͠G̵̢͎̖̞̏͌͑ͮ̍͊̍ͧ͆͗̽̈́̒̑ͅͅa̶̴̷̸̰̟̠͎͐ͪͪ̋̾̒̐̄̑͌̈̐̄ͭͣͣ̂ͭy̌̄̍̐̈́ͫ͊͌͠͏̡̛̥̙̭̘̦̖̩̜̦̭̱̻̖̼͙̼̝͞ ̡̧̗̙̝̣̙͚͔̘̱̌̽̈́̎aͭ͊ͦ̍̇̐ͭ̍̓͐̈̓̌ͮ̍҉͢҉̕͏̱͎͔̖̞̞̜̮n̸̫͚̺͖̝̆ͫ̉̎ͬ̅ͣͧͧ̓̐͛͌̒ͣͮ̀̚ͅḑͬ͗͆ͨ͆͗͑͜҉̬̼̤̪̝̺̮͇̰́ ̶̷̡̟̺͎̠͓̻̲̤̜͇̦̝͖̰̎͋̇̄͆̉̔̇̉ͫ͝Sͬ̇̇̐̄͌͋ͨͫͦ̑̾͏̧͚̣͓͉̫͍̖̬̩̖̭̣̮̝͔͘͢Tͧͩ͐̌̋̔ͤ̌̅̇ͩ̉͑ͦ̑̾̅͏̞͍̹͕͎͉̖͘A̴̷̞̹͙͖͚̼̙̦͕͓͙̒̓̄ͨ̔̓̈̆͑ͭ̇̚͢Ŗ̲̙̜̯̗̦͕̳͈̤̭̖̫ͨ̈́̈͒͛̆͌͝V̷̵̨̪͚̟̻ͦ̃̿ͦͭ͂̒͛̐ͮ̿̏̽͝I̡̧̱̱̻͎ͪͧ̓̔̓ͩ̊ͣṊ̴̡̗̫̼͉̦̪̩̥̩͖̺̲ͯͩͩ̊̐̌̾̑͗̽͜͞͝G̡͎͈̖̦͎̺̤̞̦̙̮͖̫̥̝̦̜͊̽̐̉ͤ̀ͦͦ́̋̕ͅ ͖̘̩̯̱͉̩̩͎̭̩̮̞͔̬̤̱̜̔̐̓̍̈́̌̋̀͞F̵̴̡̙̞̹̤̦̘̗̙̱̝̤̠͓͍̆͗ͯͥ͑ͥ̎ͬ͆̿̽ͦͤ͋ͫ̐͟O̗͖̦̬̖̙̺͉̰̭͉̜͚̱͙̮̖̿̓͂ͤ͂ͯͮ͌̓ͭ̒̇͊̃̚̚͞ͅͅR̵̶̵̢̻̫̹̦͔͍̯̰̟̞̮̲̰̼͚̰͖̄̑̋͌̓ͥ́̔̂̃̽̈̃̈́͌̐ͩ̈́ ͣͦ̐͆̍̎̏ͩ͂̊͗́̉ͧ́͛҉̻̤̥͓̪̱̝̭̺̟́̀̕S̸͈͉̟͎̮̀͗̍̒ͦ́̅̉̏͆͡͠͠Ĕ͙̮̰̯͓̰͗ͩ̿̏͑́ͭͮ̊́͜͠ͅX̷̜̭͔̩̪̟̻͎͎͈̯͙͎̪͓̲̭͖̮̓́̊͗̍̑̏ͫ̆̋̀̚̕͞͡!!

i only like Fursonas, not people who wear fursuits.

Furries are going to invade Your home, Initiate DEFCON 1, its a code black, i repeat, its a code black!!
Initiate DEFCON 1

Imminent Nuclear war. evacuate your house, get everything you can, Your TV, your Computer, everything you can bring with you, this day furries will fall and their furrycons too

This war will end the furries forever
WWIII will start tomorrow

Initiate Operation Black Fur

i only like Fursonas, not people who wear fursuits

still a furry

get out of the denial closet

blocko it's ok to admit you're a furry

I'm a furry too

i have Mechanic body parts. i kill whoever i think is a enemy or villain.
is this roleplaying

blocko don't worry we are a very welcoming community

you can have all the naked furry ladies you want

Maxwell is off limits tho hes mine

at least WWIII will be interesting