Basically, A New Hope II
15 (25.4%)
Bad, Someone Spoiled It For Me
5 (8.5%)
Bad, J.J. Abrams Had Colored Lense Flares
8 (13.6%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Voting closed: April 21, 2016, 05:48:40 PM

Author Topic: What Did You Think Of Star Wars 7?  (Read 3311 times)

He's so salty rn. He was asking how at all he was a problem user in the group chat.

Didn't like it. Just tons of recycled scenes and content and plot devices and sequences from Episode 4. Kylo Ren was just about as annoying, immature and fussy as Prequel Anakin. Snoke was just a cliché spooky throne villain.

The only unique part of the film that I liked was the whole matter of Finn being a stormtrooper and defecting and being shown to have such incredible personality. His character was really well done and I liked watching his scenes. Poe Dameron was cool too.

I guess considering how many different story ideas have been done in movies already, it's hard for writers and directors to find original and innovative ideas for characters and stories. But JJ has been known for making crappy uber-violent cgi lens flare explosion films.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2016, 06:57:02 PM by Planr »

How long is Kent's ban?

btw he said hes going to use proxies for his new account so watch out

i don't think 7 was ever meant to be a masterpiece, just to set up for what's to come in 8 and 9

btw he said hes going to use proxies for his new account so watch out
So what, he's ban on sight now?

So what, he's ban on sight now?
Probably not but I'm sure hes being cautious.

the fact that he stated he's going to join again under a proxy is reason enough to ban him again

the fact that he stated he's going to join again under a proxy is reason enough to ban him again
And then right after that he said "jk"

What will we do without quality posts such as these.

What will we do without quality posts such as these.
Sulk in grief

Im pretty sure -SPOILERS- will come back as a ghost. It already happened with -SPOILERS IF YOU THINK TOO HARD-