Author Topic: Anyone remember Koolio?  (Read 2222 times)

So, a long time ago, an autismo terrorized these forums with emotes and general nonsense as Koolio. And I'd like to say, I'm sorry. Like I barely remember any of that stuff, but apparently there were nude pics or something? Anyway, I'm sure we've all done things we regret. I'm simply longing for a new life here now that I know better. What do you guys say?

I suggest you show change fast, whoever you are (I am new here so I don't know you), because doubts, accusations of attention seeking and "no apology threads" are coming.

I suggest you show change fast, whoever you are (I am new here so I don't know you), because doubts, accusations of attention seeking and "no apology threads" are coming.
Yeah I realize that. I just felt the need to say sorry since I feel guilty otherwise.

Cant speak for everyone else but people change, so to me you're a completely new person. Welcome back.

Starting off new, welcome to the forums.

it's been over six years ago but i can only assume you would have changed regardless

I don't know you, so I won't judge you on your previous accusations, welcome to the forums dude

sorry the hotel's full go away
i wasn't around when that happened lol

So you guys are sure I'm still welcome? I used to say things like 'yesh' and 'joo' instead of yes and you. I used to just randomly say garbage that made no sense, or say snake and such for no reason. I'm much more mature now. But you won't hold me to that? Thanks.

It sounds to me like you're trying to attract attention to the fact that you were once a problem user. You could've just made this new account and not brought up your past and no one would have minded.

It sounds to me like you're trying to attract attention to the fact that you were once a problem user. You could've just made this new account and not brought up your past and no one would have minded.
I was hoping to just make a new account and not bring it up, but I felt guilty never apologizing.

I was hoping to just make a new account and not bring it up, but I felt guilty never apologizing.
You already got punished for it when you originally got  banned as Koolio. Public forum apologies are generally not a good idea, they come off as self-centered and attention seeking. Rather than making a big public announcement toward a group of people (whom most of wont even remember or care, it's been 6 years after all), you should apologize in private to the people you actually hurt. That's a lot more meaningful.