Feminists Celebrate loveually Transmitted Diseases!

Author Topic: Feminists Celebrate loveually Transmitted Diseases!  (Read 5143 times)

women already get equal pay ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ "Despite passage of the Equal Pay Act of 1963, which requires that men and women in the same work place be given equal pay for equal work, the 'gender gap' in pay persists."

some issues:
equal pay
Women already earn almost identical pay for equal work
reproductive rights
This is less rights and more of a moral debate
workplace inequality
I don't understand what you mean by this
victim blaming (when you get accused for your own rape ex: "you shouldnt have worn that skirt then he wouldnt have raped you")
But the rapist is still chrarged

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ "Despite passage of the Equal Pay Act of 1963, which requires that men and women in the same work place be given equal pay for equal work, the 'gender gap' in pay persists."
Studies have proven that the pay gap is not due to loveism though, so it's pointless for feminists to get uptight about it.

Studies have proven that the pay gap is not due to loveism though, so it's pointless for feminists to get uptight about it.
alright ill look into it thanks
but what about the other reasons i pointed out did i miss something on those too

the mantra that women get paid 73 cents for every dollar a man makes is selection bias. there are far more men than women in STEM fields. far more women than men are stay-at-home mothers or choose lower-paying fields than men, such as child care and public school teaching. plus there's also the matter of maternity leave.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2016, 01:15:21 PM by Planr »

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

then I guess I'm okay with it

anyways i dont get why these "feminists" support STDs when they damage the body

degeneracy is usually the answer these days

then I guess I'm okay with it

Because American feminists realize their movement is bullstuff but still want attention

Because American feminists realize their movement is accomplished but still want attention
ftfy

Explain.
when feminists talk about people saying "I would never date a fat/black/trans person"/"I find all fat/black/trans people ugly" they're not saying you're obliged to date any random fat/black/trans person or find any random fat/black/trans person attractive, but rather that you really shouldn't make such broad blanket statements. You can't possibly know that you wouldn't ever date a fat/black/trans person or find a fat/black/trans person attractive because you couldn't have possibly seen every such person, let alone gotten to know them well (This is especially true in the case of trans people because many trans people pass well enough that people don't even realize they're trans). I used to think that I would never find a black woman attractive until I got to be good friends with one and realized that I did actually become attracted to her, though we never dated.

you also don't know what you're talking about.

The common """""debunking""""" of the 77-cent wage gap figure explains that the gap is a product of women's choices, because women tend to choose lower-paying jobs. In fact, the original study that produced this figure discussed this. This explanation is not the end of the discussion but rather the start. Here's an incredibly thorough research publication discussing the pay gap, and Here's an article written by two women with Ph.D.s in economics who are far more qualified to have this discussion than either of us is.

... what? There's a difference between supporting people who have STDs and supporting STDs, you dork.

Because American feminists realize their movement is bullstuff but still want attention
Implying that all American feminists want attention
Implying that a minority of feminists that fight for equal rights over trivial things dictate the majority
Implying that a majority should be ashamed of themselves due to the actions of a minority

This is exactly what I warned about in the first post. "Feminism" is a broad topic that spans from the treatment of women in everyday society to statistics relating to wage gaps and other things. While some feminists fight against the supposed 'rape culture,' there are others that fight for the fair treatment of women in business settings, etc. In reality, women are still being oppressed at a minor scale, in the form of discrimination due to a male-dominated society. loveism unfortunately still exists and can be observed in multiple settings. Women are less likely to be hired for the same job that men may be applying for, simply because the employer has a higher chance of being male and therefore trusting their own gender to make better decisions.

Between the moot and ridiculous arguments that radical feminists like to cling to and the promotion of equal rights among genders, people love to choose the former because it causes a lot more controversy and in turn attention.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2016, 01:36:40 PM by Path »

... what? There's a difference between supporting people who have STDs and supporting STDs, you dork.

if i get an STD should i be proud

should i be "pretty cool with it"