Author Topic: Has anyone ever attempted to sue badspot?  (Read 1073 times)

Pretty sure some angry mom as threatened to in that thread where Badspot showed some complaint emails.

Pretty sure some angry mom as threatened to in that thread where Badspot showed some complaint emails.
it was in mail bag

Uh, not on here. I don't think we'd know anyway. It's none of our business if someone somewhere is suing him.

But there's probably been lots of empty threats.

ya i did once he kicked my dog

I'm pretty sure there was some guy threatening legal action because we were using one of his photos in that 'make an album' thread. We took random images from some site, and like, random titles from wikipedia or something.

ya i did once he kicked my dog
You shoulda played blockland.

i'll see you all in court!

i have, for over 500m in damages for heavily triggering me with this forum and i won so now he has to pay me $10 every day until the 500m is paid off

i have, for over 500m in damages for heavily triggering me with this forum and i won so now he has to pay me $10 every day until the 500m is paid off
i think something like this happened with glass, only in reverse.

if thats the case it would take 137,000 years for you to get all the money.

coke sued him for false advertising

I'm like 73.4% sure Lego has taken legal action against Badspot. Like a C&D or something, he had to change a lot of the assets.

I'm like 73.4% sure Lego has taken legal action against Badspot. Like a C&D or something, he had to change a lot of the assets.
They flew him over to their headquarters and basically said "dont use our minifigs and brick textures"
baddy was like "k" and changed them to what they are now