Author Topic: Cavik's CityRPG forgetery  (Read 9942 times)

A few minutes ago, I got banned from Cavik's server.

It started when I began randomly dying. Bullets weren't hitting me, weapons weren't hitting me, I was just walking and suddenly, death. This happened multiple times. I complained to the admins about it, and they claimed that I was "Suiciding", despite the fact that I wasn't and didn't even have any reason to. Understandably, I was pissed off. I was cursing in the chat, which is not against the rules, and everyone else was doing it. The "last straw" was when I typed: "Whoever's doing this, forget you." I then got the following ban message:

I somewhat believe that Cavik and his little clique of ass-kissers were forcekilling and banning me just to get a cheap laugh.  Cavik and his server's staff are absolutely toxic and should not be in charge of such a popular server. If I had more proof, I would show it, but I didn't think it would elevate to drama-thread worthy until I got banned.

I was forcekilling you and generally loving with you because you, on multiple occasions, have called the server stuff, broken many rules, and just in general been an annoying stuff. You deserve your ban.

I was forcekilling you and generally loving with you because you, on multiple occasions, have called the server stuff
What a great way to prove him wrong.

i was there for a split second
''why do i keep dying'', i read
left

Not surprised that ANOTHER CRPG host is abusing their power. What's with this gamemode and power complexes?

I was forcekilling you and generally loving with you because you, on multiple occasions, have called the server stuff, broken many rules, and just in general been an annoying stuff.

truly the actions of a mature host

I was forcekilling you and generally loving with you because you, on multiple occasions, have called the server stuff, broken many rules, and just in general been an annoying stuff. You deserve your ban.

No, I haven't. I've complained about certain features of the server, but I haven't called it stuff, and the only time I broke a rule is when I arrested you in the Police Department building, and even then it was an accident. Even if what you said was true, it doesn't change the fact that you're acting like an immature forgetwit.

What a great way to prove him wrong.
I'm not trying to cover anything up here, I wanted to mess with him before I banned him for being a problem user, not really anything wrong with that.

That's not what a problem user is.

That's not what a problem user is.
This person was using my server, and being a problem on it. So I put 2 and 2 together.

Spamming fiddleforgets like Autismo Prima Maxima are moderator on there. So that should say a lot about the server...

Spamming fiddleforgets like Autismo Prima Maxima are moderator on there. So that should say a lot about the server...
I've known autismo for a long time. He's a very good mod.

I've known autismo for a long time. He's a very good mod.

Him being your friend doesn't automatically make him a good mod.

Him being your friend doesn't automatically make him a good mod.
I said i've known him for a long time. If I wanted to reward him for being my friend why wouldn't I just make him admin or superadmin. He had to make an application just like everyone else.

I was forcekilling you and generally loving with you because you, on multiple occasions, have called the server stuff

your server is stuff