0 (0%)
The Wall
4 (22.2%)
The Iron Islands
0 (0%)
Wherever the forget Bran is
5 (27.8%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Author Topic: Game of Thrones Season 6 | SEASON FINALE  (Read 7034 times)

what a shame, for once i want to see someone completely die by repeated punches to the face. Though the final result was still very satisfying.
I was hoping for that too, but I guess Sansa needed her own closure too.

Fun fact: This might be the highest rated episode of a major TV show ever, judging by IMDB. It's almost got a perfect 10/10 which I've never seen on an episode with more than 5k ratings.

I was hoping for that too, but I guess Sansa needed her own closure too.
Nah, it's best when great villains die from their own actions. It's classic irony that an act of cruelty turns around and stabs the villain in the back.

I was so pissed with Jon this whole episode. What a moron. He charges in to get Rickon (while I personally would've sent some less important and hopefully faster guys to surround him) and then instead of fleeing immediately once he is hit, he just stands there and prepares to die from the Boltons. I honestly expected him to get speared through the heart and die in that scene, just because of the music que. They really did a good job of setting our expectations for the worst in this episode.

I really loved Petyr's rescue. I can usually predict these sorts of things before they happen but I had completely forgotten about her letter to Baelish. It's super predictable that Rickon would've died. He really serves no purpose on the show and we needed to set up Ramsay as a villain. Wun Wun's death was really the saddest of the series--he was the last giant iirc.

Dany's victory felt a little rushed and unexplained. We barely saw the Ironborn and the Dothraki do *anything* in the whole battle, other than killing a few SotH outside the city who really weren't a threat. So I guess we're to assume the dragons took out this whole fleet, which miraculously isn't entirely destroyed as Dany seems to think the ships are sailable. Okaay.

I loved the dialogue between Yara and Dany. Only ship I need.

when you realize there's only one more episode of GoT left

:(

what a shame, for once i want to see someone completely die by repeated punches to the face. Though the final result was still very satisfying.
Would've been cooler if she smiled and said "I wonder what they'll eat first" or whatever Ramsay said to them before the battle

So I guess we're to assume the dragons took out this whole fleet, which miraculously isn't entirely destroyed as Dany seems to think the ships are sailable. Okaay.

Because the dragons only destroyed one ship. It was simply to make a point that the dragons could destroy the entire fleet and the masters could do nothing to stop it.

THE PHROPHECY CAME TRUE

REDDIT'S THEORY CAME TRUE

CALLING IT NOW: LAST SHOT IS GONNA BE THE WW GATHERING AT THE WALL

That episode was hype as hell

that episode completed my entire life

The music this episode was amazing
Kinda pissed at this tbh. The music was amazing however the piano was used. Something I loved about the show was how all the music was made from instruments that could be in the show. But this pattern was broken. Episode I give a 9.8/10. Minus 0.2 because piano