0 (0%)
The Wall
4 (22.2%)
The Iron Islands
0 (0%)
Wherever the forget Bran is
5 (27.8%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Author Topic: Game of Thrones Season 6 | SEASON FINALE  (Read 7166 times)

yeah you're probably right

i dont feel bad for cersei though. rip her

Theory is she just gonna wildfire the stuff out of kings landing, because apparently that's what the meister was talking about when he mentioned a rumor.

this "faith and the crown as one" bullstuff is annoying but oh well

margaery is like completely brainwashed and out of character, and i feel like tommen is acting like this out of fear for his life or some stuff.
Margaery is definitely faking. Hence the paper with the rose on it and the knowing look to her grandmother. Margaery is just playing the game.

Last nights episode had a couple of great moments. Especially for anyone who just wants gore.

snowbowl hype woo

if littlefinger doesnt show up i will quit life

« Last Edit: June 19, 2016, 10:01:01 PM by John Freeman »

i took off my glasses so i cant see the screen right now im fear of spoilers (or the keyboard) but im really ticked off because hbo go which we pay $15 a month for has crashed under a ddos , mass traffic, acting as a ddos. so now ive bmissed the entire episode which is exactly what i pay for in the first place because of their incompetenet. they hype everyone up.  they want everyone there. waiting to see it live. everyone is there. aaaaaand they crashed.

sorry for thegrammar lol, im sure its bad. as i said i cant see the keyboard or the screen.

god damn that stuff was forgetIN HYPE

name of the next episode is literally the spoiler to the seasons final scene

NO RICKON IM SO MAD

HBO GO CIA STILL DOWN. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

sorry for the grammar, still not wearing glasses as pspoiler protectiveion even though i already saw one. :(

Oh my god that episode was awesome

That was a fantastic episode. The Dany and Jon stuff were both so much fun.
But a bit of plot shield, I think. Just how many arrows did Jon dodge today?

what a shame, for once i want to see someone completely die by repeated punches to the face. Though the final result was still very satisfying.