0 (0%)
The Wall
4 (22.2%)
The Iron Islands
0 (0%)
Wherever the forget Bran is
5 (27.8%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Author Topic: Game of Thrones Season 6 | SEASON FINALE  (Read 7040 times)

Wow I saw a richard on Tv

I figured the episode was surprisingly light on deaths, until the very end.
Also, lmao, Meera is going to drag Bran all the way south by herself.

And I also guess the budget for dog food got cut this year.

Also, lmao, Meera is going to drag Bran all the way south by herself.

LETS GO UNCLE BENJEN

The rumor is that someone at HBO will leak the episode at 6:00 pst...

This episode was a bit tame. The ending tried to leave you with your blood pumping like the last few have, but it was just a speech and no action.

A lot of setting up, but not a lot of progress. But we did finally get to see some events/characters from the books that had previously been skipped over, which is nice.

I hated this episode's ending. The Dany speech was cringy and felt totally random and undeserved. You have to earn something like an epic speech in a movie--you can't have one after another with nothing inbetween.

This episode was a bit tame.
I thought the opposite. It was extremely tense (I loved the scene in King's Landing) and I loved the little details like the symbolism within Arya's plotline ("my name is Mercy", "that one wants you dead" (points to Sansa), tywin's actor beating down cersei) and I loved the improvised change within the Kingsguard armor when they come out of the Sept. Previously they had crowns carved into their armor, but as they came out, it was a Seven-Pointed Star, on their breastplates. You could even see the leather straps where they had quickly modified it.

The one thing that bugged me was the ending. I would've loved it if the episode ended with Arya blowing out the candle. Imagine if instead of credit music, we hear Arya's voice whispering "Cersei, Ser Ilyn Payne, The Hound..."

First episode with a cold open? Also it had tears in my eyes

i didn't love this episode. it felt like total filler other than the reveal of a certain character, which didn't lend any explanation as to how it was possible other than the show running out of chars.

the arya stuff felt a little disappointing. when she blew out the candle i thought it was suggesting an epic darkness battle with evil girl. then all that buildup and she's just gets stabbed randomly. as though she didnt expect them to come after her (but she clearly did from the last ep)

everyone is praising lyanna mormont for being an amazing child actor, but honestly i didn't really feel it. she had weak line delivery, as though she was shy trying to deliver a part not quite meant for her. arya and robin are great child actors imo. shae was the same way imo, i never liked her as an actor.

i didn't love this episode. it felt like total filler other than the reveal of a certain character, which didn't lend any explanation as to how it was possible other than the show running out of chars.
the septon found him on the brink of death

did you pay attention to the conversation him and the certain character had?

the arya stuff felt a little disappointing. when she blew out the candle i thought it was suggesting an epic darkness battle with evil girl. then all that buildup and she's just gets stabbed randomly. as though she didnt expect them to come after her (but she clearly did from the last ep)
the plot twists for arya are really pissing me off. she was this close to successfully becoming a faceless and now she's suddenly facing certain death. god loving damnit.

i actually missed that conversation with the sept, i was making popcorn during the start of the show.

the plot twists for arya are really pissing me off. she was this close to successfully becoming a faceless and now she's suddenly facing certain death. god loving damnit.
i actually really liked the last twist. i dont think it fits arya's free-spirit personality at all to become an assassin, though i do think leaving to bravos and coming straight back feels like a waste of time. bravos was a good bit of character development. it made relevant details that had been with arya from the start (her unique fighting styles, her relation to bravos and its god) beggining with syrio ferrel, one of the most underrated characters in the show, and did a great job of bringing back an old character (jaaqen) while developing our main character (arya) by gradually having her become a uniquely skilled assassin.

this combined with her "kill-list" obsession could prove quite interesting for season 7.

ayyy arya.

cersei forgeted up

rip the north

arya should've died from getting stabbed and swimming through sewer water. that would've infected her and she'd be crippled for days at least. you cant just walk that sorta thing off lol

also im really disappointed that we wont have a trial by combat. i had a theory that Cersei would name The Mountain as her champion, and the High Sparrow would name... Tommen, to fight The Mountain. Cersei would be extremely distraught and have to withdraw, pleading guilty.

this "faith and the crown as one" bullstuff is annoying but oh well

margaery is like completely brainwashed and out of character, and i feel like tommen is acting like this out of fear for his life or some stuff.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2016, 12:40:48 AM by Khaz »

this "faith and the crown as one" bullstuff is annoying but oh well

margaery is like completely brainwashed and out of character, and i feel like tommen is acting like this out of fear for his life or some stuff.
i think its vice versa. margaery is faking it and tommen is just really naive and going with her