Poll

Who was in the wrong?

Me?
39 (49.4%)
Her?
40 (50.6%)

Total Members Voted: 79

Author Topic: So my girlfriend broke up with me, Adult Swim has spoken.  (Read 45940 times)

Anyone who uses the terms "omega", "gamma" or anything else equally cigarettegy when talking about this kind of stuff is a beta by default.
>anyone who uses the greek alphabet is a beta
>beta is in the greek alphabet

This sounds like something a beta would say

So the conclusion is basically that Tony is a beta trying to mask his butthurt because his girlfriend dumped him with the excuse that he can't move on because he "has too much invested in her" to let her go. Now hes even more butthurt and in an emotionally broken state because his girlfriend broke up with him. Tony is desperate now because the 2 people in his life who could put up with him for a while (his ex and the 50 year old employee guy from walmart) have left his life. Tony needs something to fill this void and continues to try and convince us and himself (because he's broken) that he will still to the non-existent 1 night stands and countless offers for love.

I called Tony's desperation long ago and his relationship with this girl has been forgeted from the start because they're both just terribly desperate people who are incapable of having a real relationship

Huh why is this thread still broad

So if Betas date ugly chicks and Alphas are stupid does that make Tony an Alpha Beta?

moltenkitten you're not in a position to talk about any of this stuff

Pot calling the kettle black to the forgetin max.

I still talk to my 50 year old walmart friend lol.

There already has been more than one natural disasters from space that crashed into earth killing about 95% of the bio diversity.

It's a miracle it hasn't happened again. Yet here she is worrying about reincarnation.

Update

So my ex girlfriend is like dating 5 people at the same time now. I guess I can say it took 5 people to replace me,

That's actually not bad if you think about it, I'm worth 5 people.