So my girlfriend broke up with me, Adult Swim has spoken.

Poll

Who was in the wrong?

Me?
39 (49.4%)
Her?
40 (50.6%)

Total Members Voted: 79

Author Topic: So my girlfriend broke up with me, Adult Swim has spoken.  (Read 44624 times)

So my girlfriend of like 1.5 years breaks up with me. Why? Because I joke too much about trivial issues such as third wave feminism, reincarnation, etc.

She can't take a joke. She thinks when I say "reincarnation is stupid" she believes I am being malicious and shutting down her belief. I am just saying it's stupid as a joke. The same way people say "that's so gay" to call something stupid. The way I'm using the word it has no meaning.

And then she's like crying and I told her what she is feeling is just chemical reactions. I told her to look outside, count all the stars. Each star has about 10-20+ planets revolving around it. Each star is in a galaxy with 100 billion planets in it. Some stars we see are dead and killed off potential life. All of this just being in our observable sky.

So I told her with all that information, please tell me how little your trivial issues are. She responds "so my feelings don't matter?!"

So who's in the wrong? Me because I think too logically or her because she wants to be the center of the universe?

Adult Swim has weighed in on the issue.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4H3gOy6_lg&feature=youtu.be
« Last Edit: May 03, 2016, 07:20:21 AM by Lord Tony® »

And then she's like crying and I told her what she is feeling is just chemical reactions.
I was with you until this

that's not really the best thing you could've said when she's like, sad

And then she's like crying and I told her what she is feeling is just chemical reactions. I told her to look outside, count all the stars. Each star has about 10-20+ planets revolving around it. Each star is in a galaxy with 100 billion planets in it. Some stars we see are dead and killed off potential life. All of this just being in our observable sky.
So who's in the wrong? Me because I think too logically or her because she wants to be the center of the universe?
r/iamverysmart

yeah

youre on a whole new level of forget up, tony

you cause she has big ass tits

You basically just said
[your] feelings don't matter

Wow Tony, great moves! Keep it up, proud of you.

you're in the wrong tony

We had an argument awhile back when I said Robin Williams killed himself because he had to pay alimony to his greedy ex wives and he is doing acting just for money, not because he wants to anymore.

She's like "NO! he killed himself because of chemical reactions in the brain that made him sad"

So she herself is sad and giving me this bullstuff and I just repeat what she told me. It's just her chemical reactions making her feel this way.

dont worry tony all women are the same

We had an argument awhile back when I said Robin Williams killed himself because he had to pay alimony to his greedy ex wives and he is doing acting just for money, not because he wants to anymore.

She's like "NO! he killed himself because of chemical reactions in the brain that made him sad"

So she herself is sad and giving me this bullstuff and I just repeat what she told me. It's just her chemical reactions making her feel this way.

Unlike you, who doesn't actually give a forget about her feelings, Robin Williams had this thing called "depression", which is a real chemical issue. Maybe you should spend a little less time on conspiracy websites and learn about the real world a bit.

And what caused his depression? It didn't just magically appear.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2016, 12:52:18 PM by Lord Tony® »