So my girlfriend broke up with me, Adult Swim has spoken.

Poll

Who was in the wrong?

Me?
39 (49.4%)
Her?
40 (50.6%)

Total Members Voted: 79

Author Topic: So my girlfriend broke up with me, Adult Swim has spoken.  (Read 45276 times)

She is an LGBT panloveual wiccan that believes in reincarnation.

She's half black and white and less than 10% native american. Guess which race she identifies most.

You can't be serious... Why were you dating that?

Dude you should be loving celebrating right now/

why were you even with her in the first place if you disagree with almost everything that she's about
None of this matters. You're supposed to make your girlfriend feel special. It's not like her Wiccan beliefs or reincarnation bullstuff affect you at all
what's the girlfriend supposed to do for the boyfriend

tony just go gay

No, not even I would want anything to do with Lord Phony.

I think he's just not even cut out for real human interaction.

why were you even with her in the first place if you disagree with almost everything that she's about

She made him happy in the peepee

if you're against everything she stood for then why would you even get with her in the first place?

She is an LGBT panloveual wiccan third-wave feminist that believes in reincarnation.

She's half black and white and less than 10% native american. Guess which race she identifies most.
If you're against that stuff why bother dating her in the first place, it's like the most rabid anti-feminist dating someone like Anita Sarkeesian

She is an LGBT panloveual wiccan third-wave feminist that believes in reincarnation.

Why the forget were you even dating when your beliefs and opinions are loving polar opposites

I'm surprised she's the one that wanted to break up
Well, I'm not too surprised

I'm betting $10 on "this whole thing is made up just like everything else tony says"

The key to making and maintaining healthy relationships with other humans is to be respectful of their opinions, no matter how loving handicapped they are. If that doesn't work then you can choose not to associate with them in the first place.

If your girlfriend chooses to believe in reincarnation, why didn't you just let her do her and you do you? Why did you have to rub her opinions on her the wrong way? What did you have to gain?

The key to making and maintaining healthy relationships with other humans is to be respectful of their opinions, no matter how loving handicapped they are.

muh triggers :(

The key to making and maintaining healthy relationships with other humans is to be respectful of their opinions, no matter how loving handicapped they are. If that doesn't work then you can choose not to associate with them in the first place.

If your girlfriend chooses to believe in reincarnation, why didn't you just let her do her and you do you? Why did you have to rub her opinions on her the wrong way? What did you have to gain?
respect my belief that Riddler did nothing wrong no questions asked

respect my belief that Riddler did nothing wrong no questions asked
or choose not to associate, which is what most people would do to you if you said that to them ;)

Surprising considering you have a possible show coming up.