So my girlfriend broke up with me, Adult Swim has spoken.

Poll

Who was in the wrong?

Me?
39 (49.4%)
Her?
40 (50.6%)

Total Members Voted: 79

Author Topic: So my girlfriend broke up with me, Adult Swim has spoken.  (Read 45287 times)

I wonder how many relationships Path has been in because the sort of "Treat her like your special princess" thinking is how a lot of guys end up getting emotionally abused

stuff's a two way street, you can't endlessly put yourself into it to make the relationship work and then just cross your arms and say "well that's just how it is i guess" when you get absolutely nothing out of it.

With that said we're only getting Tony's side of it and he sure is a kidder

So do you even like your (ex) girlfriend?

I care for her sure.

The problem is she expects me to change and not her.

I told her I'm sick of her low self esteem crap. I never cheated on her but I'm tired of her always thinking I'm doing something just because I don't feel like talking to people for more than 12 hours a day. I like my alone time. She wants me to tell her whenever I make an instagram or twitter or whatever account. ***

The first week of dating her she's like "I'm needy, I need attention" I thought it was cute at first but holy loving stuff.

***She makes stuff like her "hot or not" account  to gain attention because wants constant loving attention at all times.

Of course she doesn't have to tell me when she makes these sorts of accounts because she's those types of girls that are like "well you didn't ask!"
« Last Edit: April 23, 2016, 01:27:11 PM by Lord Tony® »

respect my belief that Riddler did nothing wrong no questions asked

But was he wrong?...

or choose not to associate, which is what most people would do to you if you said that to them ;)
in the event that you don't have a blocker function you're kind of forced to associate with me, remove yourself from all the threads that i post in, or leave the forums all together

I wonder how many relationships Path has been in because the sort of "Treat her like your special princess" thinking is how a lot of guys end up getting emotionally abused
I never said 'elevate her to a god status' I'm just implying that you should make your babe feel good about herself until she finds out you have a side chick

in the event that you don't have a blocker function you're kind of forced to associate with me, remove yourself from all the threads that i post in, or leave the forums alltogether
Or I can just avoid talking to you in general, that way nobody's feelings get hurt and no arguments get started

I find it funny how months ago tony posted about how his girlfriend liked when he was an starfish and talked down to her

and then today we have this thread

I care for her sure.
But you don't actually like her though.

If that's the case, then it doesn't sound like you've lost anything here.
There's no point arguing who was in the wrong, it seems inevitable that you would split eventually, because from the sound of it you just don't get along, nor like each other.

Or I can just avoid talking to you in general, that way nobody's feelings get hurt and no arguments get started
i didn't mean to start a mini-argument in tony's thread but knowing you you're not going to avoid them
kind of like this thread

I find it funny how months ago tony posted about how his girlfriend liked when he was an starfish and talked down to her

and then today we have this thread

That's her problem. She only dates starfishs and it takes about a couple of years for her to be like "nope, I'm not dealing with this"

Like I'm literally not her worst boyfriend. She even got married once. It lasted about a loving week.

So anyone with Nice Guy Syndrome, now's your chance! You could be the one this time!

I told her I'm sick of her low self esteem crap. I never cheated on her but I'm tired of her always thinking I'm doing something just because I don't feel like talking to people for more than 12 hours a day. I like my alone time. She wants me to tell her whenever I make an instagram or twitter or whatever account. ***
You should've broke up with her right then and there. Insecure relationships are doomed to fail one way or another

i didn't mean to start a mini-argument in tony's thread but knowing you you're not going to avoid them
kind of like this thread
if I wanted to start an argument I would've condemned you for supporting Riddler a long time ago. Notice how I haven't.

offer her love in the school parking lot again

So anyone with Nice Guy Syndrome, now's your chance! You could be the one this time!
I don't think anyone here wants your sloppy seconds.

Well, maybe patton.

I care for her sure.

The problem is she expects me to change and not her.

The first week of dating her she's like "I'm needy, I need attention" I thought it was cute at first but holy loving stuff.

***She makes stuff like her "hot or not" account  to gain attention because wants constant loving attention at all times.

Of course she doesn't have to tell me when she makes these sorts of accounts because she's those types of girls that are like "well you didn't ask!"
If she has so many problems that you can't stand, and you can't convince her otherwise, then why did you even still bother dating?