So my girlfriend broke up with me, Adult Swim has spoken.

Poll

Who was in the wrong?

Me?
39 (49.4%)
Her?
40 (50.6%)

Total Members Voted: 79

Author Topic: So my girlfriend broke up with me, Adult Swim has spoken.  (Read 45257 times)

tony brother you obviously don't love her so why don't you just let her go and poorly attempt to find someone else
more like: let this issue go because neither of you give a forget and it doesn't matter who was wrong and why would it just go holy richard

tony you're better of not bothering with women, they're all the same nowadays, greedy bitches who just want your money, you should just go gay or something, it's not like the old days, feminism has poisoned them all

So she herself is sad and giving me this bullstuff and I just repeat what she told me. It's just her chemical reactions making her feel this way.
I mean, using someone's words from a different conversation with different context against them, while they're upset, is a pretty terrible thing to do

It also gives the impression that you were just being spiteful

dude you straight up said something she likes was stupid and then told her to stop being sad because there is an entire universe out there.

it seems like dealing with females is not your forte so let me spell it out for you.

don't tell a girl that her beliefs are stupid. that will never end well, not even as a joke.
when your girl is sad, go chill with her and work things out.

of course we're seeing it from only your view so we don't know what extra stuff you may have done without you being aware.

And what caused his depression? It didn't just magically appear.
some people are bipolar

tony you're better of not bothering with women, they're all the same nowadays, greedy bitches who just want your money, you should just go gay or something, it's not like the old days, feminism has poisoned them all

obviously you've never dated a cool chick ever in your life
nice guy syndrome at its finest

You're definitely to blame. You were an arsehole.

stop being sad because there is an entire universe out there.

Because of space-time that means time is not linear. Anything is literally possible.

I was with you until this

that's not really the best thing you could've said when she's like, sad
Exactly. That was sorta immature of you to just discount her feelings like that. Are you wrong? Not really. But that's just not how relationships work dude.

obviously you've never dated a cool chick ever in your life
nice guy syndrome at its finest
i am a nice guy, why don't those dumb cunts want me, they just go for chads who treat them like stuff. Feminism has poisoned women's minds, especially western women. I'd bet my fedora that asian chicks are superior and would go out with me because im nice

Because of space-time that means time is not linear. Anything is literally possible.
So, you know when you were telling C-zech off for sounding like a robot?

You couldn't sound more like one at the moment if you tried.

This story is so stupid I almost can't believe it's not satirical. Stereotypical militant atheist, neckbeard MRA.

So, you know when you were telling C-zech off for sounding like a robot?

You couldn't sound more like one at the moment if you tried.

I actually told her that I do not believe in any form of religion and reincarnation makes absolutely zero sense to me.

I told her the only salvation to man kind is to upgrade our biological bodies into mechanical bodies.

But hey if she wants to rot in the ground and believe to reincarnate into earth worms that are feasting on her carcass that's fine with me. I'd rather pick the robot option.