Poll

Who was in the wrong?

Me?
39 (49.4%)
Her?
40 (50.6%)

Total Members Voted: 79

Author Topic: So my girlfriend broke up with me, Adult Swim has spoken.  (Read 45824 times)

Time is non linear.

Then get over that stuff then, ya big baby. And stop making threads about how butthurt you are.

Then get over that stuff then, ya big baby. And stop making threads about how butthurt you are.

If time is non-linear then the past is still relevant.

Eitherway from start to end I never changed. She suddenly wanted change near the end of our relationship.

If time is non-linear then the past is still relevant.
your only solution is time travel in some sort of sci-fi-rom-com

Maybe I shouldn't date anymore and just do 1 night stands.

These women want babies that I won't provide for them.

Maybe I shouldn't date anymore and just do 1 night stands.

These women want babies that I won't provide for them.
Tony just act your race and support a nice white family with a good paying job

tony brother ok don't ignore this response like you seemingly do to forgetin everything and answer my question
if she's already broken up with you why the forget do you still care mate
like theres no goddamn reason to continue this bullstuff that you have for her just drop it damn

I will never have no baby unless I donated sperm

Time is non linear.

Excuses. You're clearly very upset about her breaking it off with you.

I will never have no baby unless I donated sperm

So instead of fulfilling the one purpose in life humans have your just going to hog resources?

If humans are nothing but resource hogs then why make more of them?

If humans are nothing but resource hogs then why make more of them?

Exactly.

We also have 7 billion humans going on 8. We don't need to reproduce for survival to ensure our race survives anymore. We are just reproducing for feelings or because we like too much unprotected love.

Exactly.

We also have 7 billion humans going on 8. We don't need to reproduce for survival to ensure our race survives anymore. We are just reproducing for feelings or because we like too much unprotected love.
you do know that like biologically everything is suppose to reproduce

Your instincts or "chemical reactions" are just loving telling you to reproduce because they want you to pass on your genes.

Why would you care to bring life that will hog up your money anyways? If reincarnation is real you won't even be related to them anymore, right?

When you die you won't care about their future accomplishments because you'll be dead.

you do know that like biologically everything is suppose to reproduce

Humans evolved to the point where they can now choose to reproduce.