Poll

Who was in the wrong?

Me?
39 (49.4%)
Her?
40 (50.6%)

Total Members Voted: 79

Author Topic: So my girlfriend broke up with me, Adult Swim has spoken.  (Read 46045 times)

Which she happens to be seeing a single father that has a baby, coincidence?

She's probably looking for some guy she can have a baby with because that's how women work.
Tony, i heavily disagree with this statement. At  this point however, i'm not sure if you're doing this to get a stir, or if this is a genuine thought you've had, but i think it would be in my best interest not to reply anymore just incase

She's probably looking for some guy she can have a baby with because that's how women work.
Not everyone can get laid

forget trophies ruin lives

Which she happens to be seeing a single father that has a baby, coincidence?
you seem to want people to think you don't care, but you keep stalking her...

Did you actually switch the poll results and then lock them? Tony you're pathetic.

Did you actually switch the poll results and then lock them? Tony you're pathetic.
yep, he did just that

She's already meeting new people. She literally met some guy a day after we broke up. Just seems like to me that she was looking for a way out.

she even wanted to meet new people while we were dating, form a triad or some stupid polygamous relationship.

probably wanted to break up months ago but was waiting until she found someone before she could make the switch.

Why does  it matter? You broke up. It's over. Just move on and forget about her.

Why does  it matter? You broke up. It's over. Just move on and forget about her.

I spent too much money on her for her to just go lol.

should've used that money to treat your autism

should've used that money to treat your autism

I have no mental afflictions.

The past is the past. At least you didn't marry the bitch. Find someone who's actually worth your time.

Get a MAGA grill

I have no mental afflictions.
denial is the first stage of acceptance.

The past is the past. At least you didn't marry the bitch. Find someone who's actually worth your time.

Get a MAGA grill
[img]https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/10398444_1092515517461989_7263616731293775591_n.jpg?oh=4b266af13969509e261ff5c6055899e4&oe=579D41CA[/img ]
im no expert but she doesnt look like a veteran