2 (9.5%)
Send him out on a tiny boat on a lake
5 (23.8%)
Option 3 + Fire
0 (0%)
STRAP HIM TO A REPORTING BOTTLE ROCKET FOR A FINAL FLIGHT
10 (47.6%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Author Topic: Holding a Wasp Hostage  (Read 12334 times)

Suicidal Tendenbees
I loving hate you bro, I laughed too hard at this

Wasps function as ecology administrators, just like spiders.  Everything in nature balances out each other.

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/do-we-need-wasps-1311568.html  (This one takes the common evolutionist view.  Should still prove useful.)
http://insects.about.com/od/antsbeeswasps/f/What-Good-Are-Wasps.htm  (simpler terms)
« Last Edit: May 01, 2016, 11:39:48 AM by C-Zech Chrome Ind. »

he's gonna do a prisoner exchange, silly

DALLAS IM DOWN!!!!!

guys the thermal drill, go get it

After this I have decided to not feed him tonight

loving savage bro

when you decide he's not going to learn
CIA execution

~UPDATE #5~
After banging on the window a few days ago (tell me if I didn't mention it in a previous update), our Hostage, Pavlov Schrödinger, has only shown signs of hostility and aggression. I have not fed him in 3 days because of his behavior and him refusing to eat.
Today I've noticed that he has trouble walking on the window screen as well as picking himself up when he fell not too long ago. He is significantly smaller and weaker than when I fed him the first time, and still refuses to eat. I also observed him biting at the screen in a petty attempt to escape and attack the dropper full of water.

He will not eat, he cannot escape by biting the screen, he is too weak to fly for an extended period of time, and I know that he will attack me if I release him.
Pavlov Schrödinger's days are limited. What should I do?
Starve him (let him die)
Release him
Open the screen and put him into a container so I can closely monitor him and feed him
« Last Edit: May 05, 2016, 02:32:00 PM by witchking »

he's planning his escape. he is faking weakness, waiting for you to open the screen so that he might flee. immediate prisoner transfer recommended.

1. livestream
2. fire
If/when he does die, there will be fire.
That or if he attacks me and survives me hitting him.

Do you guys want me to post a picture of him now?

if that wasp were me (which it isn't) I would cry in the corner

he's planning his escape. he is faking weakness, waiting for you to open the screen so that he might flee. immediate prisoner transfer recommended.
this

secure and contain(er) him