I'm having PS4 troubles.

Author Topic: I'm having PS4 troubles.  (Read 1367 times)

So with the PS3 it has an on/off switch so I can prevent it from turning on by accident.

The PS4 doesn't have this loving switch and it can turn on with a slight touch of a button. loving people in my house could accidentally turn it on while I'm sleeping and fry out my PS4.

How the hell can I prevent it from turning on if there is no switch and the power cable is too loving tight so I'll end up breaking it if I keep ripping it out.

unplug the ps4 when you're not using it

why would people just come up to your ps4 at night and turn it on

Keep your stuff in a place where people won't accidentally press buttons or take the power supply out of the ps4, not the wall

why would people just come up to your ps4 at night and turn it on

Their stuffty hand will accidentally brush up against it.

A loving bug could accidentally turn it on.

This button is way too sensitive and I don't want to keep unplugging it. Why is there no loving power on/off switch like the PS4.

My computer has a switch.

Their stuffty hand will accidentally brush up against it.

A loving bug could accidentally turn it on.

This button is way too sensitive and I don't want to keep unplugging it. Why is there no loving power on/off switch like the PS4.

My computer has a switch.

unplug your ps4

your PlayStation is gonna fry itself if it's on ?  

How the hell can I prevent it from turning on if there is no switch and the power cable is too loving tight so I'll end up breaking it if I keep ripping it out.
can't you just move your ps4 closer to the outlet

Ps3 has a switch? Mine only has a button
unplug your ps4
It might not do this due to internet connection but I think that will mess up date and time settings

Uh, why would it fry itself if it was turned on over night?

put it in a cabinet?

Your room would have to be unbelievably hot for it to overheat on the menu

Ps3 has a switch? Mine only has a button

You got the junky slim variants then.

Cover it with a rag or smthn