The Glory Hole. The Chillest discord ever (PM me for the link)

Author Topic: The Glory Hole. The Chillest discord ever (PM me for the link)  (Read 12989 times)

It is....3:00am. What have I done?

Everyone who wasn't in The Glory Hole about 12 hours ago missed on Drunk, High, Giggly McJobless. Guess the only way you could experience that same thing again is if you join the club...

mcjob either way you're perfect. but i'm glad i was there to witness it :D

It was a sight to behold.

Ey man where's my invite.
Check your pms, fam.

So we're gonna have a full blown as many users as possible voice room going tomorrow if anyone is interested
It's going to be featuring famous icons such as myself, Neonfallout and the glorious McJob! Plus many more so come on down!

i've sent a pm and i haven't gotten a response in days

i'd ask to join but the only time i can really speak freely is when my parents are away (welcome to living in a super right wing christian house), which doesn't happen much lol

many people would argue that, given your well-known history, you aren't exactly considered a mature member of the forums

i'd go but im afraid nick knows everything about my family history and will use it to notice the fbi of how malicious i am because i have some sort of microchip inside me

"gee i wonder why..."

i'd ask to join but the only time i can really speak freely is when my parents are away (welcome to living in a super right wing christian house), which doesn't happen much lol
Well we have both a voice and text channel both of which are quite active
I'll send ya an invite
Most ppl in the discord seem stoked to have you in here too

Ok since Nick is too nice, i guess, to say this, I will: If you don't get a response in a few days, you're probably not expected. :/

aight i'm in

this weekend i'll be home alone so i might turn on my mic then ;;;)