Author Topic: Is Roman Bellic full of stuff?  (Read 1748 times)

Serious question, in GTA IV Roman Bellic lied about having "sports cars, luxury condos, models" and all that in his emails to Niko. During the story line Roman continues sending this stuff to Niko and if you pick to date Michelle instead of helping him from the Albanians he will ask you to pick him up from the hospital. If you don't pick him up he will text you "I was washed by a nurse and got a happy ending". He also texts Niko later a picture of a woman's ass (possibly a prostitute) and tells Niko "You are missing all the action cousin!"

Is Roman Bellic full of stuff?

ey cousin lets go bouleng

nobody cares about roman. its all about lil jacob n the yardies these days

nobody cares about roman. its all about lil jacob n the yardies these days
real talk i had no idea what the hell lil jacob was saying majority of the time even with subtitles on

Maybe if you went bowling more often he wouldn't be.

real talk i had no idea what the hell lil jacob was saying majority of the time even with subtitles on
I understood everything him and real badman say because I'm actually rastafari an ting

Maybe if you went bowling more often he wouldn't be.
Even if you go bowling with him he still says the same stuff "Cousin they said I was always good at handling big balls!"

Roman is the reason why gta iv is broken for windows 8 &10

Roman is the reason why gta iv is broken for windows 8 &10
I can play it with no problems on windows 10

I can play it with no problems on windows 10
no its the drm thats the problem

I never liked his youtube pranks. He's a handicap. No idea how the heck he ever managed to get married.

I never liked his youtube pranks. He's a handicap. No idea how the heck he ever managed to get married.
right