2 (5.7%)
No - I drop shows earlier
19 (54.3%)
No - I drop shows later
6 (17.1%)
No - I'll watch an entire series no matter how much I hate it
8 (22.9%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Author Topic: Anime & Manga Megathread 3.0: "SMF Still Sucks Even After An Upgrade" Edition  (Read 199296 times)

having stuff taste makes your life boring
boi i been on this thread years, you know i got good taste

boi i been on this thread years, you know i got good taste

doesn't make your statement any less wrong

also luluco is "entertaining" at best

loving fight me, son

doesn't make your statement any less wrong

also luluco is "entertaining" at best

loving fight me, son
Virtual On Temjin av :^D

Does anyone here like SAO.

It was actually decent
No, it wasn't.
idk why so many people hate it lol.

why SAO is a bad anime:
    why SAO is a bad anime:
    • Over-abundance of pointless and bland female characters who are all in love with Kirito
    • Protagonist has 0 development past his name and the fact that he's strong as forget
    • Chosen one bullstuff. In an MMO. What the forget?
    • Actually likable characters take a backseat
    • soundtrack is generic as forget
    • aesthetic has 0 creativity
    • nearly everything I didn't mention

But above all else, there's something that's absolutely unforgivable that propels Sword Art Online into the next degree of stuff. The protagonist's title of "The Black Swordsman". You know who really deserves that title? Guts, the manliest motherforgeter in any piece of fiction. You know who doesn't deserve that title? Kirito. Someone who succeeds purely from plot magic doesn't deserve anything close to the title of Black Swordsman.

But above all else, there's something that's absolutely unforgivable that propels Sword Art Online into the next degree of stuff. The protagonist's title of "The Black Swordsman". You know who really deserves that title? Guts, the manliest motherforgeter in any piece of fiction. You know who doesn't deserve that title? Kirito. Someone who succeeds purely from plot magic doesn't deserve anything close to the title of Black Swordsman.

No, it wasn't.
why SAO is a bad anime:
  • Over-abundance of pointless and bland female characters who are all in love with Kirito
  • Protagonist has 0 development past his name and the fact that he's strong as forget
  • Chosen one bullstuff. In an MMO. What the forget?
  • Actually likable characters take a backseat
  • soundtrack is generic as forget
  • aesthetic has 0 creativity
  • nearly everything I didn't mention

most legit post on this entire forum tbh

sword art online is the kind of power fantasy stuff that gets written after the author gets bullied in middle school

has anyone been watching lwa and is it good because i need to watch it regardless of whether or not it is good

also i'm definitely late to the party on this one but i watched flcl and i Enjoyed it Greatly
« Last Edit: January 24, 2017, 10:50:21 AM by otto-san »

sword art online is the kind of power fantasy stuff that gets written after the author gets bullied in middle school

Your avatar looks like Kurosama's when I zoom out