2 (5.7%)
No - I drop shows earlier
19 (54.3%)
No - I drop shows later
6 (17.1%)
No - I'll watch an entire series no matter how much I hate it
8 (22.9%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Author Topic: Anime & Manga Megathread 3.0: "SMF Still Sucks Even After An Upgrade" Edition  (Read 194876 times)

I started dragon maid and it's cute, except for when the lolis and cow tits girl show up
everytime lucoa was in frame I just wanted her to leave, the show could've went on entirely without her

the two 6yo girls about to forget was pretty bad

the two 6yo girls about to forget was pretty bad
^ and lucoa creeping on the kid is pretty awful, it should just be tohru and koyobashi

if it was just good wholesome lesbian half-bestiality it would be great

anime has this weird obsession with constantly introducing more and more characters.
i cant even see a lineup of new titles, without generic images of 20 characters crammed onto the pic. says nothing about the shows.

it would really help a lot of shows if they were much more conservative about the breast sizes of their female cast. like everyone in Classroom of the Elite has loving HONKERS and it really took away from the show and made it seem more pretentious trying to fit in anime tropes with a serious setting.

maidragon is another example. they don't have to be THAT big to get the gag across, and doing it four times just kills it

nah tohru's breasts are 👌

i want lucoa to loveually assault me

ngl i'm with schro on this one

I just finished kill la kill and little witch academia which are both really good and you should watch them