2 (5.7%)
No - I drop shows earlier
19 (54.3%)
No - I drop shows later
6 (17.1%)
No - I'll watch an entire series no matter how much I hate it
8 (22.9%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Author Topic: Anime & Manga Megathread 3.0: "SMF Still Sucks Even After An Upgrade" Edition  (Read 197689 times)

>normie stuff
>Fullmetal Alchemist or Soul Eater
what are you actually trying to imply here? because both of those are probably as entry-level as you can get without going straight to normie-tier series like pokemon. they're good as an introduction to anime as a standalone genre of entertainment which is exactly what he's looking for.

can anyone recommend a good anime? i'll take anything and the only anime i have watched is normie stuff like pokemon and pop team epic

EDIT: off topic but also zach does realize he can just go along with it right? i've been dealing with the sebi park stuff but i don't get all pissed off at everyone for it lol
jojo's bizarre adventure

what are you actually trying to imply here? because both of those are probably as entry-level as you can get without going straight to normie-tier series like pokemon. they're good as an introduction to anime as a standalone genre of entertainment which is exactly what he's looking for.
It was a joke

can anyone recommend a good anime? i'll take anything and the only anime i have watched is normie stuff like pokemon and pop team epic

EDIT: off topic but also zach does realize he can just go along with it right? i've been dealing with the sebi park stuff but i don't get all pissed off at everyone for it lol
death note

Lol yesterday i found a new favorite anime

You probably wont see me make art of it though because the charcter designs are overkill complex
https://youtu.be/VniVvhAJdO4

Lol yesterday i found a new favorite anime

You probably wont see me make art of it though because the charcter designs are overkill complex
https://youtu.be/VniVvhAJdO4

the english dub of this show is hilarious cus they didn't have translated scripts so the dubbers just made up the stories by watching untranslated cartoons, hence the title Samurai Pizza Cats when there's like nothing that denotes pizza in the entire show

Ill stop getting mad about it as long as you NEVER do it again

Stop reacting to people interacting to you or loving leave this forum holy stuff. Do not respond, cunt
« Last Edit: April 27, 2018, 06:03:57 PM by Gamefandan »

Non-maturity begets itself

'cept you're 23 and he's 13

i.e. why he shouldn’t be here. (That and the fact he’s having a mental breakdown)
I tried for weeks to nicely tell him not to react to trolls and it never worked

Actually loving die.

when you call someone out for saying something stupid but in return you say something worse

i.e. why he shouldn’t be here. (That and the fact he’s having a mental breakdown)
I tried for weeks to nicely tell him not to react to trolls and it never worked
you're saying the 13 year old shouldn't be on the blockland forums, but the 23 year olds should? we all started here as 13 year olds

listen this has nothing to do with anime so ima drop it

Actually you’re right that was too intense sorry