Author Topic: Homunculus videos  (Read 3362 times)

So this Russian tutorial youtuber has been uploading a series of videos called homunculus.
Homunculus is Latin for "little man". Basically this guy injects sperm into a chicken egg and let's it sit for 10-40 days. After the waiting time, he allegedly cracks an egg to find a living organism inside. Here's his latest one https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xLeS7PA3Zns
Do you guys think this is real? It looks really authentic. There is obvious anomolies in this but it looks really real.

this is kind of disgusting either way

if it is real though, neat

wasn't there a chicken-human hybrid that lived for like an hour before some townspeople killed it a few years ago? or something like that?

EDIT: it was a lamb-human hybrid
« Last Edit: May 08, 2016, 11:56:12 PM by Nonnel »

/x/ is obsessed with this

Pie crust can finally have children

Call me ignorant, but that homunculus looks more like a 3D model than an actual organism.

i saw this like a week ago and i'm pretty sure its fake

i saw this like a week ago and i'm pretty sure its fake
this

these videos were the craze a week back or so on /x/. some russian even made a pretty funny parody featuring shrimp, but im pretty sure these are fake

They are probably fake, but the authenticity of the video is undeniable.

I would say it's fake but then I would be deceiving myself apparently, for the sake of maintaining my worldview

do it in a ostrich egg they should

do it in a ostrich egg they should
It would come out huge

I would say it's fake but then I would be deceiving myself apparently, for the sake of maintaining my worldview
pssh u already do that outside of the subject of the homunculus  :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: