Poll

Well, what is it?

Use the unilove bathroom
21 (67.7%)
Use the bathroom of your opposite gender, knowing it may cause issues considering how you haven't fully transitioned yet and don't have the surgery needed to use this bathroom.
10 (32.3%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Author Topic: Target is getting boytcott for allowing transgenders in normal bathrooms.  (Read 23858 times)

Trans women actually have a much higher risk of abuse fyi.
more like abuse to themselves because the victim complex of trans people leads to a huge Self Delete rate
well maybe but no one is gonna rape a trans person, especially if they look like you
exactly
You also have a much higher risk of getting shot by a beach-bound skateboarding dog every time you go to the beach
holy stuff hahaha
ike i would go gay for you

Also Mr Man's problem is that they think that enough people actually care about trans people enough to take the time out of their day to bother them, especially in the stuffter of all places

Truth is that most people are in the bathroom to use the bathroom and that only. Shocker

Trans women actually have a much higher risk of abuse fyi.
oh my gosh.......

honestly surprised that rape isn't on that disgusting inhuman list of special interestes

I feel like bathroom rape is highly unlikely due to like people walking in and hearing screaming
just because you want a pusillanimous individual doesn't mean you have to be one you idiot

honestly surprised that rape isn't on that disgusting inhuman list of special interestes
hows this relevant

ok but how is that relevant
because we are talking about mr man + bathroom rape

because we are talking about mr man + bathroom rape
i still dont see the relevance
i know youre trying hard to be a troll but youre absolutely terrible at it

And there's totally not a risk for loveual assault or abuse with women being forced to use men's bathrooms, nope
not likely but a passing insult might happen

And there's totally not a risk for loveual assault or abuse with women being forced to use men's bathrooms, nope
a regular man could wear a wig and put makeup on and he could go into a female bathroom and rape a girl
a beachball could land on your head and knock you out too

There's a risk for you to crash and die horribly every time you set foot in a vehicle. You're not going to be raped in a public bathroom you delusional moron

Also Mr Man's problem is that they think that enough people actually care about trans people enough to take the time out of their day to bother them, especially in the stuffter of all places

Truth is that most people are in the bathroom to use the bathroom and that only. Shocker

that's exactly why real woman use the womans restroom.

no man wants to forget a transmission.

a regular man could wear a wig and put makeup on and he could go into a female bathroom and rape a girl
a beachball could land on your head and knock you out too

A christmas tree could be shoved up your ass but that doesn't mean it's likely

I'm not even afraid of it myself, I was just responding to "get over it, nobody likes public bathrooms". No, it's still not common, but when people are saying that nothing bad could come of that, I was simply giving something. I've heard a lot of concern lately about trans women not feeling safe going into exclusively male spaces.

Personally, I think unilove and neutral bathrooms are a great idea, but if people want gender segregated, at least go by actual gender and not biological love.

« Last Edit: May 15, 2016, 02:44:05 PM by Mr Man »

A christmas tree could be shoved up your ass but that doesn't mean it's likely

forget that just replace the "men" and "women" to "rooster" and "pusillanimous individual"