Target is getting boytcott for allowing transgenders in normal bathrooms.

Poll

Well, what is it?

Use the unilove bathroom
21 (67.7%)
Use the bathroom of your opposite gender, knowing it may cause issues considering how you haven't fully transitioned yet and don't have the surgery needed to use this bathroom.
10 (32.3%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Author Topic: Target is getting boytcott for allowing transgenders in normal bathrooms.  (Read 23837 times)

This is a fight? Like any other political discussion I engage in, I treat it as a debate. We're exchanging our opinions on the topic, not calling each other autistic lol.
if you think i'm fighting with somebody because we share a different opinion then wtf?
yes this is a fight. get in the ring you two

no i just call it a fight because it sounds cooler than debate

i was just referring to hermaphrodite's
oh

bro who gives a forget? there's stalls, right? when i go to the bathroom i can't see anyone else's junk so what's the issue

I really don't understand peoples problem with bathrooms.  If you clearly look like a girl, as in an actual transgender person and not some dude in drag, then you should be able to use the women's restroom, and vise versa.

how about we just make them go stuff outside 50yrds away

how about we just make them go stuff outside 50yrds away
thank you

Why is the biggest problem in the states right now about who can take a stuff in a room.

i feel like lord tony's topics are attempts at recreating a speech and debate class

But some trans (male to female) women would feel unsafe in male bathrooms

Looks like they're going to have to loving get over it because nobody likes public bathrooms.

Why is it that trans people are made out to be these extremely vulnerable and sensitive flowers? Everyone I know that are trans are pretty normal people who don't have an emotional breakdown when the slightest hint of pressure is shown.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2016, 02:22:53 PM by IkeTheGeneric »

looks like they're going to have to loving get over it because nobody likes public bathrooms
And there's totally not a risk for loveual assault or abuse with women being forced to use men's bathrooms, nope

And there's totally not a risk for loveual assault or abuse with women being forced to use men's bathrooms, nope

that's exactly why real woman use the womans restroom.

no man wants to forget a transmission.

There's a risk for you to crash and die horribly every time you set foot in a vehicle. You're not going to be raped in a public bathroom you delusional moron

that's exactly why real woman use the womans restroom.

no man wants to forget a transmission.
Trans women actually have a much higher risk of abuse fyi.

well maybe but no one is gonna rape a trans person, especially if they look like you

Trans women actually have a much higher risk of abuse fyi.

You also have a much higher risk of getting shot by a beach-bound skateboarding dog every time you go to the beach, but that doesn't mean it happens likely enough to require extensive legislative action or a complete societal overhaul

Either way, a public bathroom is completely safe for everyone so long as you aren't tripping over yourself in anxiety and fear every time you take a stuff