Poll

Well, what is it?

Use the unilove bathroom
21 (67.7%)
Use the bathroom of your opposite gender, knowing it may cause issues considering how you haven't fully transitioned yet and don't have the surgery needed to use this bathroom.
10 (32.3%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Author Topic: Target is getting boytcott for allowing transgenders in normal bathrooms.  (Read 23821 times)

but if people want gender segregated, at least go by actual gender and not biological love.
"People with richards can go into the female bathroom as long as they think they're actually female"

tfw people think gender actually means something

biology > your feelings
that's how the world has worked forever, that's how it should work forever.

tfw people think gender actually means something

biology > your feelings
that's how the world has worked forever, that's how it should work forever.
B-b-b-but my feelings matter!!!

while im not worried about that we need a bathroom for all THESE types of genders:

Honestly I just want it to go back to how it's always been. You go into the bathroom you feel most comfortable in and nobody gives a stuff. There is literally no reason to have any regulation on this subject whatsoever.

What the forget is a nurgle

I've heard a lot of concern lately about trans women not feeling safe going into exclusively male spaces.

Good for them? As far as statistics are concerned those are wasted feelings

Good for them? As far as statistics are concerned those are wasted feelings
It's not even just statistics or fear of assault, it's uncomfortably too. We get it, you want to stir the pot, but these points aren't even good.

while im not worried about that we need a bathroom for all THESE types of genders:

[im g]http://66.media.tumblr.com/65e99daaac2a3785d0223582346a06bb/tumblr_nojis9f0dX1tdgxaro1_500.jpg[/img]
I'm the rate of genderfluidity

in all honesty i would love to use the females bathrooms, public male bathrooms are so unbelievably disgusting that i just hold it in all day

It's not even just statistics or fear of assault, it's uncomfortably too.

Preeeeetty sure that everyone's uncomfortable in the public bathroom and it's not a feeling specifically exclusive to trans folk

in all honesty i would love to use the females bathrooms, public male bathrooms are so unbelievably disgusting that i just hold it in all day

Speaking  from personal cleaning experience women's bathrooms are way worse than you would imagine. I have legit PTSD

It's not even just statistics or fear of assault, it's uncomfortably too.
Do you want a safe space or something

It's not even just statistics or fear of assault, it's uncomfortably too. We get it, you want to stir the pot, but these points aren't even good.
er, what? how are you points of "i've heard that trans women" better than ike's valid points?