Target is getting boytcott for allowing transgenders in normal bathrooms.

Poll

Well, what is it?

Use the unilove bathroom
21 (67.7%)
Use the bathroom of your opposite gender, knowing it may cause issues considering how you haven't fully transitioned yet and don't have the surgery needed to use this bathroom.
10 (32.3%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Author Topic: Target is getting boytcott for allowing transgenders in normal bathrooms.  (Read 23413 times)

More than 1.2 million people have signed a pledge to boycott the retailer after it announced last month that it would welcome transgender customers to use any bathroom or fitting room that matches their gender identity.

I mean I kind of understand the issue here. Why not just build a transgender bathroom?

See the issue I have with this is that some creepy 60 year old man who does not identify as a woman but claims he identify as a woman to go inside the female bathroom to prey on children.

This does open creepy perverts to now be able to go into the female bathroom without repercussions.

the way i see it is let people go in the bathroom according to their genitals

The average child enthusiast is attracted to young boys.

or better yet just not give an actual stuff and just let them use the bathroom if they at least fit in.

easy solution to trivial problems. the solution is literally doing what you've done for the past hundreds of years.

ok heres a solutiin that should appease both parties: unlove bathrooms

Let's not forget you're more likely to be raped in a chruch than a bathroom.

i dont see why this is a major issue, just have unilove bathrooms

the way i see it is let people go in the bathroom according to their genitals

But now you got bearded guys with vaginas in female bathrooms.

This is how it should be:

If you are a man that looks like a man but identifies as a woman, then use the loving male bathroom. Vice versa.

If you are a woman that looks like a man then use the gender neutral bathroom.

If you are a man that had a love change to have a vagina but identifies as a helicopter then use the gender neutral bathroom.

If you are a man that had a love change to have a vagina and identifies as a female, then go ahead use the female bathroom.

i dont see why this is a major issue, just have unilove bathrooms

They don't want unilove bathrooms though.

They literally want a sign that says their exact gender.

So if someone is non-binary they want to go to a non-binary bathroom.

Genderqueer bathroom.

Demiloveual bathroom

etc.

forget that just replace the "men" and "women" to "rooster" and "pusillanimous individual"

forget that just replace the "men" and "women" to "rooster" and "pusillanimous individual"

But Bruce Jenner has a snake but looks like a woman. How can he go in the rooster bathroom if he looks like a woman?

or better yet just not give an actual stuff and just let them use the bathroom if they at least fit in.

easy solution to trivial problems. the solution is literally doing what you've done for the past hundreds of years.

the solution is literally doing what you've done for the past hundreds of years.

There wasn't many transgenders in the past hundreds of years to start making this an issue.

unilove bathrooms

i don't see the problem if both bathrooms have stalls