Author Topic: holy forgetig nstuff  (Read 10786 times)

so i was on facebook which i dont use that much and i changed the profile picture to an undertale picture
and my loving relatives commented on it im so scared to look at the replies holy loving stuff

ambiguous title

let us know what they said btw

was it a cute undertale avatar or something like "UNDYNE'S BREASTS ARE THE BESTS!?"

ambiguous title

let us know what they said btw
also yes i know ambigous title sorry yeah but i had to

also im too scared to check what they said

This is why personal interests in things like this should stay out of your personal life

was it a cute undertale avatar or something like "UNDYNE'S BREASTS ARE THE BESTS!?"
the same as my blf avatar but higher quality

why would you set your Facebook picture to anything except a picture of yourself

just say you left it logged in at your friends house and you got pranked hard

why would you set your Facebook picture to anything except a picture of yourself

tbh

because im ugly

because im ugly
everyone on your friends list on facebook knows this. so why would you set your picture of anything but yourself?

because im ugly

putting undertale in your avatar just implies it

i mean a lot of people are ugly and if everyone has seen your face what are you hiding

ok i checked the replies
so my grandma from sweden said "Så fint bild" which means such a pretty picture in swedish
and my grandpa said "You have change your appearance a lot."
forget

everyone on your friends list on facebook knows this. so why would you set your picture of anything but yourself?
my internet friends that i dont wanna show my face to ever are on my friends list

I would not recommend having internet friends you aren't completely comfortable with on your facebook.

i mean i have two people from blockland on my facebook and that's only cause I trust them enough and they don't judge