Author Topic: holy forgetig nstuff  (Read 10777 times)

my fb picture is kindred

-snip-

why? bcuz forget it tbh they know how i look like anyways

also im kindred-kin
ye but you look coolio tho

also i havent changed mine in like 2 years

yeah like a billion years ago ya dork. last time badspot banned someone for an ambiguous title the dinosaurs were still alive
Lego Lad is dead?!

My facebook picture is my face poorly edited over a jackhammer so

my profile picture is a pipo monkey because i have enough of my face on family pictures

My profile pictures are always either me or something that people strongly associate with me, but they're generally me.

Ive only used 2 profile pictures for the year that I have been on facebook, both are my face

im gonna change my picture on facebook to my face with a poorly edited cat face

not like a real cat face though
im gonna do whiskers and nose like those danisnotonfire episodes

This is why personal interests in things like this should stay out of your personal life
this

normies either won't know what undertale/anime/who your waifu/whatever fandom you're part of and if they do they'll think you're some socially inept neckbeard

a rule of thumb is to keep things from the internet out of real life

this

normies either won't know what undertale/anime/who your waifu/whatever fandom you're part of and if they do they'll think you're some socially inept neckbeard

This is completely wrong

this

i feel like theyd just think you rlly like a picture u found on the internet instead of thinking youre a neckbeard (which is an internet thing as well?)

This is completely wrong
Wrong

people irl automatically relate anything say, anime, to lonely losers that browse the internet all day, which is why I don't set my facebook profile picture to an anime girl

i set my icons to whatever I want because I don't give a stuff and my friends aren't gonna care anyway

also
This is completely wrong
you have an mlp icon dude you should probably not speak on this subject
or in general

Wrong

people irl automatically relate anything say, anime, to lonely losers that browse the internet all day, which is why I don't set my facebook profile picture to an anime girl
I had a pony as my avatar for about a year and my friends didn't think any different of me

I'm assuming what you said was speculation without ground

I had a pony as my avatar for about a year and my friends didn't think any different of me
they're probably doing that one thing where they don't tell somebody that they have a problem because they're afraid they'll offend them and they'll see them on the local news the next day because their parents couldn't hide their 9mm very well