Author Topic: Machinecraft [If Robocraft, Minecraft, Scrap mechanics, had a kid. On Steroids.]  (Read 959 times)

"OVERVIEW
The main purpose of this game is showing and watching machines made out of blocks. Some of the game-modes allow you to battle or race against other players. (testing phase)
You can create your original machine with ease by reassembling those machines that are distributed,
or by using the automatic control block.
CRAFT
By using plastic chassis and functional parts, you can make a variety of shapes and movements, such as standard machines(cars, bikes, tanks, airplanes, helicopters, ships), as well as
unique machines (transformation-robots, arm-cranes, animals, plants, meals).
Additionally, you can place boxes of any size to make a simple stage.
MULTIPLAY
You have the freedom to make a room and set the rules as you want, and maximum of 30 people can join. Currently lounging around is the mainstream, but I am aiming at enhanced competition in the future.
My goal is to make this game into a place where people can feel free to make their room in their own rules without serious conflict."

Post your creations here! Get creative!

Store Page
« Last Edit: May 18, 2016, 04:42:01 PM by MTrRxx »

Omg orobocraft/minecraft ripoff!!!!!1!11!

Looks p rad. Altrough I dont see myself buying it

Omg orobocraft/minecraft ripoff!!!!!1!11!

Looks p rad. Altrough I dont see myself buying it
It's freeeeeee!
Edit: aside for premium which gives you one or two things that isn't really needed to enjoy this complex and fun game.

Already made a thread for this, but go ahead if you want to keep it alive.

Already made a thread for this, but go ahead if you want to keep it alive.
oh, well. Thanks for letting me do this. (I did the first scrap mechanic thread, and well, that failed.)

>Windows only
>uses anything other than windows
It's freeeeeee!
Edit: aside for premium which gives you one or two things that isn't really needed to enjoy this complex and fun game.
Okay, Let me rephrase that.
I dont see myself downloading it

>uses anything other than windows
>tfw use same Mac you have been for the past seven years