Author Topic: E3 Wishlist Thread  (Read 1426 times)

Wanted to make a separate post for every bodies wishlists.
I'll start:

Red Dead 3
Mount and blade Bannerlord
Watch dogs 2
A new KOTOR

Note:
Doesnt have to be realistic, it's purely on what you'd love to see on the E3 stage.

sony accepting microsoft's offer for cross-platform play
cyberpunk 2077
hopefully a new elder scrolls but considering bethesda just finished fallout 4 it's unlikely so we may get an ESO expansion

nintendo fixing their company
a first look at kojima's new project
cool VR stuff

nintendo fixing their company
i feel as if we're going to get pokemon and zelda and that's it from them

maybe nintendo NX discussion but i don't know

i feel as if we're going to get pokemon and zelda and that's it from them

maybe nintendo NX discussion but i don't know
apparently they're not showing the NX at e3
its not even coming out before christmas

they better knock it out of the loving park holy stuff
i think they have a lot of money to burn through but nevertheless

apparently they're not showing the NX at e3
its not even coming out before christmas
ah damn

Amidst everything I'm honestly hooked on Persona 5's stellar UI presentation - imagine that, being super excited over MENUS but it works. I think there's only a select number of games that really do that, like the Fallout series sticks out for me because the Pip-Boy is cool, but y'know Persona since 3 has had such a flashy way of popping information at you.

lost planet 4 if they didnt forget it up
red dead 2

Honestly, Source 2. Not even HL3 or Portal 3 or anything like that. Just Source 2. Though I don't even know if Valve is going to be attending.

Red Dead 3
also i'm pretty confident that this will be shown... i'm hoping for a console release soon then a PC release a couple months after, similar to GTA V

Honestly, Source 2. Not even HL3 or Portal 3 or anything like that. Just Source 2. Though I don't even know if Valve is going to be attending.
This

Maybe more info on 343's PC plans since they already revealed that they're bringing Halo 5's forge to PC

Also, still falsely hoping that one day Nintendo reveals a new Pokemon Snap

I don't think anyone related to them is attending but I'm looking forward to hearing about new Bioshock and Borderlands games at some point in the hopefully-near-future

I WANT KOJIMA TO MAKE A HORROR GAME