blockchip thrives off of stuffting on any thread lord tony EVER posts in

Author Topic: blockchip thrives off of stuffting on any thread lord tony EVER posts in  (Read 34295 times)

Also didn't Bethesda say that all NPCs were gonna be killable in F4?

They did, lol.

Turns out they couldn't develop a complex story with freedom like Obsidian.

I haven't. All I was trying to say was that i find it ridiculous that you actively complain as much as you do about not being able to kill children in a video game.
And besides, I really don't see how me saying something stupid would excuse you from also saying something stupid.

Get off, Blockrichard, i have to agree you stuffpost too much. Get out the forums, richard. AND stop stalking Lord tony. I dont even know anymore if Lord tony is also bad.

Also didn't Bethesda say that all NPCs were gonna be killable in F4?

They said a lot of things. Rule of thumb to development: don't loving make promises during development.

Get off, Blockrichard, i have to agree you stuffpost too much. Get out the forums, richard. AND stop stalking Lord tony. I dont even know anymore if Lord tony is also bad.
might wan't to calm down on the richard and defending Lord Tony to a point that makes you seem like lovers but no, Tony's improved drastically since his MLP stuffposting days.

you've come a long way maboi

They did, lol.

Turns out they couldn't develop a complex story with freedom like Obsidian.
loving christ where's the nearest burn center

They said a lot of things. Rule of thumb to development: don't loving make promises during development.

it just works

This all started with my opinions on Fallout 4 and Blockchip still is on about it.

If Blockchip has been a nuisance for this long why hasn't he been banned yet
you're trying too hard to fit in

If Blockchip has been a nuisance for this long why hasn't he been banned yet
He's under autism tm's protection

austims tm strikes again!!!!!

autism tm cannot handle such mass amounts of autism from one source.

autism tm cannot handle such mass amounts of autism from one source.
same thing applys to moltenkitten and path