Author Topic: blockchip thrives off of stuffting on any thread lord tony EVER posts in  (Read 34934 times)

it's your post dumbass you should know
don't forget I'm accusing you for sucking tony's richard and not being a stuffposter
you are, however, doing both
That question was rhetorical. The post was a joke reply to another joke.

I'm not sucking tony's richard

That question was rhetorical.
then why the forget did you ask it

I'm not sucking tony's richard
prove you're not

then why the forget did you ask it
You don't seem to understand the point of a rhetorical question
prove you're not
I did

Blockchip is bitching about how a 14 year old shouldn't play with guns but blockchip is too young to play with Fallout 4.
Are you seriously comparing playing a video game with guns in it to handling an actual loaded gun?

loved when blockchip mentally broke himself in this post
maiibe is bc everything you say is a claim lil baby boy
His argument was that Tony was being ridiculous, Tony's argument was that he didn't make claims. You're mixing the two up.

Are you seriously comparing playing a video game with guns in it to handling an actual loaded gun?
good lord you're incompetent.

His argument was that Tony was being ridiculous, Tony's argument was that he didn't make claims. You're mixing the two up.
sure bout that?

Furdle changed his name to Lord Furdle so he can be more like his hero, me. Lord Tony.
That's a ridiculous thing to claim.
I don't make claims.

it's the same convo/topic so not really. And don't exactly see your point either.

No he's saying you're a hypocrite for saying INH shouldn't be firing a gun at his age when you're not old enough to play an M rated game you supposedly play.

i don't get is why blockchip jumps into a thread, says something that goes against what everyone else thinks, and then acts surprised when people tell him to get lost

You've compared me wanting to kill children in a videogame to wanting to kill children in real life.

Don't even use that counter point.

I see nothing wrong with a parent teaching a child about proper gun safety at a young age, why do you have a problem with this Blockchip? It's not your life, you aren't INH and you aren't his father. He doesn't know you in person so his life doesn't affect your own.

If you feel that strongly then write a letter to IHN's congressman and demand him not to use guns anymore.

aren't we past that, log? richard move to make fun of him now.

aren't we past that, log? richard move to make fun of him now.
are you not worried about him?

/support
and when you tell him to go away or oppose him he constructs like a paragraph that makes it looks like he's right but then you read it and it's just him changing the subject/bringing up other stuff/making stupid statements

I literally had the same experience on Youtube, when I called some guy out for a ad hominem and he wrote a long ass paragraph about how he didn't like my profile picture and stuff, I ignore him.