so hey how do u like school?

i love it
28 (11.2%)
it's aight
75 (30.1%)
>:(
146 (58.6%)

Total Members Voted: 249

Author Topic: night discussion topic i guess [night 1305]  (Read 2052768 times)

your mother will die in her sleep tonight if you dont reply to this post no immunities

your mother will die in her sleep tonight if you dont reply to this post no immunities
safe

luv u mom

if you dont reply to torin you're also a commie sympathizer
#facts

damn..

I recently went about a week without my laptop because the bottom right corner of the screen became dark, as if something broke with the backlight, but after having my screen repaired and my laptop sent back to me, a day later after it being completely fine, it now has a dead pixel that's red

I have the worst luck with laptops, i've had three (technically four) other laptops before this one, all of which had one or both of the monitor hinges break despite me not being rough with the laptops in any way, and my original laptop, which lasted a few years longer than these ones that lasted less than a year or two, eventually began overheating and shutting down

No one else in my family has had this much trouble with laptops, am i cursed? What's going on here?

the machine spirits don't like you

So, gotta love SW FL, it's literally been raining the past month non-stop. It just started raining out of no where and it sucks. It is always worst at night.

the machine spirits don't like you
Make them like me, or at least treat me better :(

So, gotta love SW FL, it's literally been raining the past month non-stop. It just started raining out of no where and it sucks. It is always worst at night.
the forgets wrong with rain my dude

in florida it's hard to tell when it's raining. either way the air is still 101% water

i can handle dry heat any time
i went to florida in august once and it was literal hell, the humidity was so bad i could hardly breathe