so hey how do u like school?

i love it
28 (11.2%)
it's aight
75 (30.1%)
>:(
146 (58.6%)

Total Members Voted: 249

Author Topic: night discussion topic i guess [night 1305]  (Read 2033811 times)

holy stuff we just let puppers out one by one and they were the happiest things in the world
they just kept following me and jumping on me in the snow
god damn these dogs are crazy
awh <3
still posting
aw. </3

Normally I would be happy for you, but you're a puppy miller. You're gonna have the same "Freak accident" you had with your other dog which you probably threw away in the trash somewhere because it couldn't breed. You just got 2 new puppies right after it's breeding box stopped working. You have also still not went up to your apology.

Normally I would be happy for you, but you're a puppy miller. You're gonna have the same "Freak accident" you had with your other dog which you probably threw away in the trash somewhere because it couldn't breed. You just got 2 new puppies right after it's breeding box stopped working. You have also still not went up to your apology.
Can you just stop already? I haven't done stuff to you

Can you just stop already? I haven't done stuff to you

hes not wrong

guys let's not bring it in here too pls
yes please, there's already a thread for harassing darth, go to the thread where he announced his dog was pregnant instead

speaking of dogs, William osman's dog just died, even worse, that was only shortly after his house burnt down. go show him some support.

also pls change the poll
« Last Edit: March 14, 2018, 01:59:07 AM by Superfun909 »

If you're a loving university professor and you assign group projects you should be publicly executed.

what would u do i fu had 2 (gay) dads

question
wtf are these for
Code: [Select]
[td][/td]
[tr][/tr]
[table][/table]
[ftp][/ftp]
[email][/email]

anyone remember playing old timey WoW? i spent days upon days to be friends with the bloodsail pirates to get that damn pirate hat. Pretty Boy Duncan said "For the Alliance" sometimes when you clicked on him lol (not joking).

anyone remember playing old timey WoW? i spent days upon days to be friends with the bloodsail pirates to get that damn pirate hat. Pretty Boy Duncan said "For the Alliance" sometimes when you clicked on him lol (not joking).
yes

question
wtf are these for

the first 3 are for tables which is pretty cool for organizing/structuring posts. email is mailto: which iirc automatically opens your email client with the linked address already in the address bar or something. not sure what ftp does but it's probably something to do with transferring files lol

there we go i'm back to the good ol' cute drawn-by-me bird plant

also pls change the poll
ehhhh nah that's enough change for one night i think

not sure what ftp does but it's probably something to do with transferring files lol
the same thing as email but with ftp links instead of mailto
[ftp]noob.com[/ftp] turns into ftp://noob.com

there we go i'm back to the good ol' cute drawn-by-me bird plant
ehhhh nah that's enough change for one night i think
aw :(

well at least your avatar is cuter now.