so hey how do u like school?

i love it
28 (11.2%)
it's aight
75 (30.1%)
>:(
146 (58.6%)

Total Members Voted: 249

Author Topic: night discussion topic i guess [night 1305]  (Read 2057471 times)

i literally woke up 5 times this morning because the big dogs wouldnt stop barking, I gave them food and water and let them outside several times but they wont shut up
solution: turn off all of the lights
forget my life

they didnt bark for the rest of the night, well at least i thought so. my mom said they were barking all morning and I slept right through all of it because I am a really loving heavy sleeper

This is FAR from night.

it is i who will get hte last laugh

twas i who got thou laugh

hey now it's night 696 fun~

try modulating and articulating all the feelings that i have for you

There's a 69 going on but the one on the right is having none of it

try modulating and articulating all the feelings that i have for you
₩͏͝͏\̵͜¥̕͜͠□̸͠͞¿̀͘͝《̶̢̢͞¿̶́͘͟▪̸̧̡͝͠¡͘͜《̡̕₩̴͝͏̢`͏͏̶̢♧̸̨͘͜3̀¥̵̧̧{̡̛¥̡͠҉€̨̧̀͢͝◇̴̛▪͜͡͡♧̧̀¤̨̨̀͡¿̶̷̴̕¤̴҉̀¡̶《̶͠¡́͢҉♧͏̸̴̡͟~̵̷̷̷̴¥̵̨̛͜͜{̴͡◇́̕͝《̴¡̵͠《͏̨́͟¡͏͏`̵̛₩̨͏̵○͏̀͢͢͠♡̢̀͜͝☆̸͡͏̧°̴̢̢͟¿̷̛͠͠■̕͟₩̶̷̴》͟͟͝¿̧̡~̷̵҉̨͡●̴̷̶̢̀₩̡҉̨͘¡̴̧́͡¿̨̨͜@̴͟(͟͢+͡0̸̷̧͢͠^̴͏̶͟%̶̡̀͏҉@̴̢̨̧͜;̛(̕͢͠͝-̴̡̕?͢͝͝%͘͜]̀͝(̀͜͢͡͞^̷̧̕͝?͠͠×̷̕͘]͢͠@̶̀͝͏͞*͘͟:̢́̕̕͟?̸!͟͢◇̵̧̛͜͟`́̀͜҉₩͜͞͞͝□͏̵̢̢͜♡͞͡□͞͡◇̧͟҉¤̡͞■̸̧̕͜₩́͏̵͏°̸̧#̧*̨́́̕͝"̴͝*҉͢͡+̛͡]̶͘͘҉=̷̢͘͟>̵̢̨̕:̶̕?̵̶́̕'̷̷̢́͠l͢͟͠

₩͏͝͏\̵͜¥̕͜͠□̸͠͞¿̀͘͝《̶̢̢͞¿̶́͘͟▪̸̧̡͝͠¡͘͜《̡̕₩̴͝͏̢`͏͏̶̢♧̸̨͘͜3̀¥̵̧̧{̡̛¥̡͠҉€̨̧̀͢͝◇̴̛▪͜͡͡♧̧̀¤̨̨̀͡¿̶̷̴̕¤̴҉̀¡̶《̶͠¡́͢҉♧͏̸̴̡͟~̵̷̷̷̴¥̵̨̛͜͜{̴͡◇́̕͝《̴¡̵͠《͏̨́͟¡͏͏`̵̛₩̨͏̵○͏̀͢͢͠♡̢̀͜͝☆̸͡͏̧°̴̢̢͟¿̷̛͠͠■̕͟₩̶̷̴》͟͟͝¿̧̡~̷̵҉̨͡●̴̷̶̢̀₩̡҉̨͘¡̴̧́͡¿̨̨͜@̴͟(͟͢+͡0̸̷̧͢͠^̴͏̶͟%̶̡̀͏҉@̴̢̨̧͜;̛(̕͢͠͝-̴̡̕?͢͝͝%͘͜]̀͝(̀͜͢͡͞^̷̧̕͝?͠͠×̷̕͘]͢͠@̶̀͝͏͞*͘͟:̢́̕̕͟?̸!͟͢◇̵̧̛͜͟`́̀͜҉₩͜͞͞͝□͏̵̢̢͜♡͞͡□͞͡◇̧͟҉¤̡͞■̸̧̕͜₩́͏̵͏°̸̧#̧*̨́́̕͝"̴͝*҉͢͡+̛͡]̶͘͘҉=̷̢͘͟>̵̢̨̕:̶̕?̵̶́̕'̷̷̢́͠l͢͟͠
thats not how the song goes what the forget happened to my post when i translated it what the forget

by fun you mean sleeping alone cold right?

thats not how the song goes what the forget happened to my post when i translated it what the forget

that's pretty epic, dude