so hey how do u like school?

i love it
28 (11.2%)
it's aight
75 (30.1%)
>:(
146 (58.6%)

Total Members Voted: 249

Author Topic: night discussion topic i guess [night 1305]  (Read 2057517 times)

i like that its still light out

anyway... o wow i havent been on blf in forever. every time i visit i cringe at my past actions but at least im in a better place now but it took many years. finally got my degree and a job and turned my life around. overall 10/10 experience growing up in this community though the community probably wouldnt say the same about me being a member :)
aw hey congrats!! welcome back too :)
Drydess? Is loving dead.
:(
it feels like a saturday

so how's everyones day/night been doin
i've been pretty gr8 my best friend came over and we played games til now and now we sleep
happy memorial day  :cookie:

thank u mega bear
« Last Edit: May 28, 2018, 04:41:36 AM by gr8dayseth »

the night takes offense to that :(

half life is p good
Now get all the achievements in Half-Life 2.

final stretch, next week I don’t have to go to school, but I can go if I want to for the last week

summer vacation’s gonna start early baybeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee e
« Last Edit: May 28, 2018, 11:39:34 PM by Ayebee123 »

Maxwell is dead because I came in him too hard.

Hey nerds sometime around 2-5pm cst tomorrow join my loving school shooting server or i will murder you

i need an original take on the scp foundation base the current one in the games is boring and ugly

Attention all Class-D personnel, please report to the test chamber for further instruction

i need an original take on the scp foundation base the current one in the games is boring and ugly
i kinda like the grimy/industrial look containment breach uses with the foundation but its not really given justice with the stuff engine and overall weird level design
secret lab/unity remake makes it worse by making light containment look like a space station

one think i would like to point out is nobody ever talks about the background in the 173 image

i know it's just a garage or some kind of basement but i think it's kinda cool looking

i really like the flow of halflife but sometimes i get completely stuck and i don't know wtf to do so i just turn off the console and walk away