so hey how do u like school?

i love it
28 (11.2%)
it's aight
75 (30.1%)
>:(
146 (58.6%)

Total Members Voted: 249

Author Topic: night discussion topic i guess [night 1305]  (Read 2056718 times)

went to ihop and have had a bad experience tonight when i don't usually have this happen
i waited over an hour to get seated and another 40min for food
food is really good but i still don't feel like eating it

this paired with an already bad week is just not really fun and i don't have any people to talk to about it

if you wait more than 5 minutes to get seated you should just get the forget out tbh

any lethal league fans here? im absolutely hitting them up for an internship so i will keep you up to date!

any lethal league fans here? im absolutely hitting them up for an internship so i will keep you up to date!
im doing a sheet right now and this company has a perfect style for me + they ask for graffiti art experience and theyre only 30 minutes away from my house. i think im going to make some portfolio pieces that appeals to this company and take this a little more serious than i take the rest of my study

holy stuff these guys made Megabyte Punch? im a bigger fan of that game than Lethal League 😅

why the forget has hootaloo been so nice lately a few weeks ago he was being a stuff head this is confusing me

i have always been all over the place

why the forget has hootaloo been so nice lately a few weeks ago he was being a stuff head this is confusing me
I’ll bully you if you want little man

I’ll bully you if you want little man
*cracks knuckles*
Room for one more?

*cracks knuckles*
Room for one more?
Heh... The more the merrier, brother.
*wrings hands*

yes do that thanks
*wedgies you* your ass looks like the roman ruins LOL

*wedgies you* your ass looks like the roman ruins LOL
😳😳😳 yo,,, thats a little 🌈🌈🌈