so hey how do u like school?

i love it
28 (11.2%)
it's aight
75 (30.1%)
>:(
146 (58.6%)

Total Members Voted: 249

Author Topic: night discussion topic i guess [night 1305]  (Read 2056810 times)

isn't it a fun feeling when one of ur friends just suddenly hates u for something u said when u didn't even mean it in the first place and u can't seem to fix it no matter what u say and feel like an ass that's a fantastic feeling
well i haven't had the gr8est of days but i hope u guys have at least :')

isn't it a fun feeling when one of ur friends just suddenly hates u for something u said when u didn't even mean it in the first place and u can't seem to fix it no matter what u say and feel like an ass that's a fantastic feeling
well i haven't had the gr8est of days but i hope u guys have at least :')
good

There's still time for us bb <3

This post wasn't supposed to exist, I never expected Clone would come back.

why should you feel bad because of someone else's judgement? if you feel you didnt do anything wrong dont put any blame on yourself and talk to your friend about it
good
at least he has friends lmao

why should you feel bad because of someone else's judgement? if you feel you didnt do anything wrong dont put any blame on yourself and talk to your friend about it
cus i'm sympathetic for them and realize that what i said could've been taken the wrong way. i'm not completely innocent. and i've tried. but tbh they'll probably be ok soon, this kinda situation apparently has happened a few times before in this friend group

interesting that i'm taking a course in psychology and i just went to a lecture that went over some of the things that happened here lol, it's nice timing

so! i'm doin pretty good now how about u folks

i had no school today and i wasted the entire day playing videdo gmaes i must say today was a pretty successful day

i had no school today and i wasted the entire day playing videdo gmaes i must say today was a pretty successful day
ah it's nice when plans get canceled and u can goof off more lol

im workin on math which is really bumming me out (because it's hard) but i think it will pay off in the long run

make america great again

so! i'm doin pretty good now how about u folks
hey buddy im good

im workin on math which is really bumming me out (because it's hard) but i think it will pay off in the long run
that's some good thinkin there
hey buddy im good
:)