so hey how do u like school?

i love it
28 (11.2%)
it's aight
75 (30.1%)
>:(
146 (58.6%)

Total Members Voted: 249

Author Topic: night discussion topic i guess [night 1305]  (Read 2048186 times)

yes, i ate the rest
wow guess we gotta eat u as revenge huh
It's been two months, actually
i more meant just me visiting the forum but ya has been a while in this topic too :o
hi seth!!
hi freek!!!

lol i thought that was an ad from ad bot for a moment

same

side note im not super active here anymore obv, but im glad this topic is still going after so long, especially since the forums as a whole have sorta decayed

same

side note im not super active here anymore obv, but im glad this topic is still going after so long, especially since the forums as a whole have sorta decayed
hi

I was just asked out to dinner and I said "I couldn't" just because I was afraid, wtf me, I would have been ecstatic to be asked out ten years ago, I hope I get hit by a truck because I deserve it.

At least I have leftover chicken spaghetti, if I can make myself get out of bed.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2020, 06:44:52 PM by Black and White »

eat the chicken spaghetti in bed, you’ll feel better I promise

theres a ginormous thing in the sky thats emitting light on my home what did i do to have god's wrath brought upon my village

eat the chicken spaghetti in bed, you’ll feel better I promise

I didn't eat it in bed and now I feel just as bad, I'm not sure if it's because I didn't eat it in bed or if it's because now I don't have any chicken spaghetti.

could say to the person you turned down that you're sorry for not being able to go out last time and that you'd like to go out for some coffee or something if u really want to hit them up again

I've been fighting against myself not to do that.

I don't want to give me hope.

I don't even know if it's just like them being friendly or what because we're acquaintances but we've never really talked in the years we've been acquainted, but I have a horrible awful habbit of like easily feeling deeply connected to people, and it always gets me hurt, so that's why I avoid people when possible aside from close friends, great now I'm oversharing.

He told me some thing Gloryholers get the rope idk what it means

i have my first day of job training today :iceCream:

never had a job before