so hey how do u like school?

i love it
28 (11.2%)
it's aight
75 (30.1%)
>:(
146 (58.6%)

Total Members Voted: 249

Author Topic: night discussion topic i guess [night 1305]  (Read 2057534 times)

my best friend is doing some stuff cus her home situation sucks and i might not see her for like two months and im gonna die but i mean hopefully it works out in the end but im just a lonely forget aaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

my best friend is doing some stuff cus her home situation sucks and i might not see her for like two months and im gonna die but i mean hopefully it works out in the end but im just a lonely forget aaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Again

Body pillow

The forums is basically the only source of where I talk to people, so be glad you at least have friends. :/

only one way to find out~!!!
*blows rape whistle as loud as possible right in ur ear so u go deaf*

Again

Body pillow
saying nice things to a body pillow doesn't make me feel better

Put a voice box in it

*blows rape whistle as loud as possible right in ur ear so u go deaf*
you won't be

hearing

the last of me

hahahahahaahahhaa now if only i could hear your reactions

innit kinda weird to say nice things to someone cus it makes YOU feel better

innit kinda weird to say nice things to someone cus it makes YOU feel better
yes because i think i am a horrible person
it might even be true

yes because i think i am a horrible person
it might even be true
the blf is your personal purgatory

you uh

wanna explain

They're all separate incidents.

The two times nearly getting pulled over were from when I got the bright idea to drive on the main highways when there was apparently high police presence in the area, mainly state troopers. One of them was a heavily disguised Ford F-350 so it didn't stand out to me. As I tore around an on-ramp at 70mph before nosing into traffic, I noticed his truck on the side of the road partly in the grass. Almost didn't have time to slow down. The second incident was about 3 miles later when another state trooper was doing the exact same thing in a Ford Explorer. However, there was another car going faster than me behind me, so he chased that car instead.

As for my manager, I was driving along a two lane highway in slow traffic and noticed a police car at the elementary school I was passing. Instantly getting my attention, because police car, I look over and see my manager's car parked right next to it, with their driver side windows right next to each other while they parked to talk. Curious, I found a dusty makeshift turnaround area and went the other way down the highway to look again. Sure enough, her license plates matched (yeah, I have her plates memorized).

And then on the police car that I lost in traffic, I was getting off Interstate 44 southwest of St Louis and saw a cop at the intersection heading in my same direction. I got through traffic to the front so that I could get first dibs at stoplights on what lane I wanted and could accelerate at whatever rate I felt necessary. Of course, I was accelerating to the point that I was drawing a lot of attention, but I wasn't exceeding the speed limit or posing a danger to anyone. I could see that the cop kept trying to pull up next to me though. Once we reached the next pocket of traffic though, I used my knowledge of general traffic flow (rule of thumb is that in multi-lane roads traveling a single direction, traffic on the left generally moves faster than traffic on the right, allowing for more space for right side lane changes before going back to allow for cars to pull into traffic on the right, therefore slowing those lanes further) to get through the cars and leave him in the congestion.

That reminds me. My friend just got a second job where she does things like secretarial duties and answers phones and stuff. Pay is out of this world and I'm happy for her, but now she's busy constantly and we don't have time to do stuff :(

That reminds me. My friend just got a second job where she does things like secretarial duties and answers phones and stuff. Pay is out of this world and I'm happy for her, but now she's busy constantly and we don't have time to do stuff :(
stuff sucks man
but i think it gets better
im like 45% sure
tl;dr
forget u kid u got eyes use em

no u
im not gonna listne to a kid tell me wa ht to do im gonna get my mom !!!