so hey how do u like school?

i love it
28 (11.2%)
it's aight
75 (30.1%)
>:(
146 (58.6%)

Total Members Voted: 249

Author Topic: night discussion topic i guess [night 1305]  (Read 2013869 times)

I stuck my slim jim in a kid once
this topic has gotten a fantastic start

since we're just talking and stuff can i rant about my stuffty bumforget nowhere cable internet that makes me wait 2 minutes for my post to go through
god damnit
yea go right ahead rant to your heart's content

wowe I'm just stealing all the top posts aren't I

I stuck my slim jim in a kid once
thatsg ay dude
« Last Edit: January 08, 2017, 11:37:10 PM by Whackin »

is it just me or do like

words in quotes look smaller than they are in the actual post

just watched a puking compilation despite being emetophobic
i don't feel alright but i haven't puked since the 3rd grade and im not gonna do it again

so what is everybody doing besides being here
I'm constantly looking on the overwatch reddit and the overwatch countdown timer and I think I might go insane soon
is it just me or do like

yeah that's actually been a thing that's been happening for a while, I got used to it already
wait edit: I thought you were talking about the thing where the quote boxes don't reach the end
but yeah that's been here since forever
« Last Edit: May 21, 2016, 02:41:31 AM by gr8dayseth »

is it just me or do like

I have no idea what you're talking about

yea go right ahead rant to your heart's content
here-here-here we go
okay so like, this bullstuff started when one day this just randomly popped up when i was browsing the blf:

apparently my isp now is using a "data plan' and i've been warned multiple times, which is absolute loving bullstuff
so as a result of this now my internet is slower than loving ass and playing any online game feels miserable (tf2 has a stroke whenever i get in the 10 inch radius of an enemy and makes me rubberband like crazy)
i tried playing viscera cleanup detail with my buddy earlier and it was loving impossible because i kept being sent sliding everywhere and knocking everything over
i can't even browse the forums or watch a video without it being ass what the forget

at least i'm not australian i guess

I'm constantly looking on the overwatch reddit and the overwatch countdown timer and I think I might go insane soon
yeah that's actually been a thing that's been happening for a while, I got used to it already
i've been hanging out here and listening to music
idk what to do other than that

im trying to get better at csgo and tf2 and play video games
also /v/ sometimes

I'm also re-playing burnout 3 because that game is the stuff
but now I'm stuck on the final grand prix like I do excellent in the first half of a race then crash once and bam I'm in 5th and then keep crashing til I cry and give up
on the bright side I set the menu music to a few I like and it's playing in the background
it makes for a nice background radio

woah look a poll wonder where that came from

i'm going to sleep night nerds