so hey how do u like school?

i love it
28 (11.2%)
it's aight
75 (30.1%)
>:(
146 (58.6%)

Total Members Voted: 249

Author Topic: night discussion topic i guess [night 1305]  (Read 2059244 times)

hello it's night
and my psp just finished charging sweet

@king of the bill because he's probably gonna post it here too and i missed the the day topic right before the lock
honestly dude at this point you're just being an attention whore
there is literally loving nothing we can do about your goddamn affliction so go seek some actual help and stop these loving shenanigans

People have tried to help him, but he just keeps assuming the worst of everything, constantly thinking negative thoughts, and making assumptions probably based on little to no solid information

He really needs professional help

21 days later and i still haven't been able to go to the dmv to get my permit
how do i cope reddit

no i actually wasn't gonna post it here, i figured at this point i wasn't going to say anything until i'd actually managed to get professional help, as pointed out by mld in the day topic pre-lock.

ot: dmv is butts, good luck couatl

I originally placed this in the Drawings Megathread. It's basically my first time using photoshop.

speaking of drawing i've been wanting to draw birbplant again but every time i remember that i want to i'm tired or don't feel like doing it yet or something ugh

but anywho how u guys been

Since mid-March, i've not had enough time in the day to be caught up on Vinesauce streams AND the less than one hour long new uploads from other Youtubers, so i've kinda been prioritizing those over the Vinesauce streams to get them out of the way, but then i never get to watch the Vinesauce streams, so i just end up with this

I'm so bad at prioritizing SMH OTL :panda: :panda:

heeey guuuys

i watch lots of youtube videos today

Are there skeletons inside of us or are we inside of skeletons?