so hey how do u like school?

i love it
28 (11.2%)
it's aight
75 (30.1%)
>:(
146 (58.6%)

Total Members Voted: 249

Author Topic: night discussion topic i guess [night 1305]  (Read 2083759 times)

i hate how i have to watch the stuffty powerpuff girls reboot while waiting for looney tunes to come on because there's nothing but unfunny nickelodeon citcoms on any other channel that i regularly watch
yeah nickelodeon is loving cancer and has been stuffty for since like the mid to late 2000s

teen titans go is okay only in the sense that they shouldn't lampoon the classic teen titan fans and they shouldn't do the randumb stuff

i'm in a downwards depressed spiral ayyyyyyy

sorry about that stuffty image last night

sorry about that stuffty image last night
it's alright i forgive u, u seem like ur gonna change for the better anyways so good for u :)

i'm in a downwards depressed spiral ayyyyyyy
:(( don't be sad robot

it's alright i forgive u, u seem like ur gonna change for the better anyways so good for u :)
um ok?

um ok?
huh what're u confused by? i just mean it seems like ur starting to act better now :p

finally beat this guy without getting hit
interesting boss, seems kinda hard dude to what you're doing and the the things the boss does

interesting boss, seems kinda hard dude to what you're doing and the the things the boss does
the trick to beating the boss is hopping onto the balcony constantly because your invincible while hopping onto the balcony, also walking back and forward to each balcony while killing bandits is a good idea too, once you cleared all the bandits (there is about 50 of them I think), you can focus more on the boss. First you gotta take down his shield and once you do that you kinda of just shoot him and tried not to get hit by the his bullets and that's that.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2017, 11:43:26 PM by cooolguy32 »

welp that happened

soo how's the weather where u guys are??
i just wish it would snow here i want snow darn it
guYS IT HAPPENED THERE SNO HERE :D i'm so happy

there wasn't even snow here during the ice age :(