so hey how do u like school?

i love it
28 (11.2%)
it's aight
75 (30.1%)
>:(
146 (58.6%)

Total Members Voted: 249

Author Topic: night discussion topic i guess [night 1305]  (Read 2058409 times)

*Grabs Seth's pot and places it somewhere else*

i want to put me rooster in your ass

oh
at least use lube mr krabs
« Last Edit: September 13, 2018, 09:36:58 PM by gr8dayseth »

i remember this!!
what else do you remember..... *shines flashlight in your eyes*

well i also remember that 5 times 11 is 55! pls stop shining that in my eyes i can't see

oh sheesh are you ok
it was more of a "oh stuff was was that noise also god damn it the power's out"

i can't wait to see how my first shift will go at the amazon warehouse, wish me luck

i can't wait to see how my first shift will go at the amazon warehouse, wish me luck
is it 2 late to wish luck

you cant say these gloves are bad otherwise you are contradicting the facts

anyways im getting these gloves next monday so that I can not breaking my fingers when blocking or slamming through kids (heh)

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Adidas-Scorch-Destroy-2-Adult-Football-Lineman-Gloves/311589540

best bang for the buck from what i've seen
« Last Edit: September 14, 2018, 09:55:14 PM by Darth C3P0² »

so idk a better place to rant about this because i dont feel like making its own topic for it but it's not really a partisan issue so why would i put it in the political thread

so up in jefferson county west virginia like <20 miles away from where i live a company called rockwool industries is buildin a 21 story tall smokestack and it's really starting to piss me off. they only accomplished getting the space for it through shady deals (and literally used a code name for it until the epa approved it). basically it's gonna be dumping a bunch of formaldehyde lead antimony and arsenic into the area through soil and air and will reeeeeally screw with the forgetin elementary school its just across from. the process they use to make their material is garbage as hell and in the past has screwed up texas, missouri, and croatia, with some links to developing tumors in the area but not enough for a definitive case to be made yet. they're a denmark based company that wasn't legally allowed to build their factories in denmark because it was "too dangerous to the environment and population" so they just decided to come over here and build factories to process slag metal
atm they're gonna build a factory in west virginia which'll forget with jefferson county and, where i live, loudoun county by completely boning our whole agrotourism which basically makes us half the money our local govt and private business gets, and will kill off our bees and ruin the shenandoah valley. so yeah, love smokestacks
« Last Edit: September 15, 2018, 09:48:24 PM by Drydess »

geez that sounds pretty dang bad :(