so hey how do u like school?

i love it
28 (11.2%)
it's aight
75 (30.1%)
>:(
146 (58.6%)

Total Members Voted: 249

Author Topic: night discussion topic i guess [night 1305]  (Read 2046885 times)

na-na-na-na-na-niiight NIIIIGHT!!

here, give me a moment's peace and take out the trash
« Last Edit: September 23, 2018, 01:57:47 AM by Defendor »

hey when is the poll going to change

due to an error by the association im renting at i havent had an oven in 5 weeks and my stove top was off this weekend too i have consumed all of the food that you like keep in the back for months and never grab and its only sunday morning

edit: sad but funny detail like the true student life that im living i consumed beer to fill my stomach yesterday and ate left over cake from my birthday for dinner

hey when is the poll going to change
sry i would but u can't edit polls in this new forum except for drama cus that makes sense
due to an error by the association im renting at i havent had an oven in 5 weeks and my stove top was off this weekend too i have consumed all of the food that you like keep in the back for months and never grab and its only sunday morning

edit: sad but funny detail like the true student life that im living i consumed beer to fill my stomach yesterday and ate left over cake from my birthday for dinner
:(

hi sry i'm late pls forgive me :C

but anyways i've been collecting all the coins i've been racking up all this time and recently i went to a coin counter thingy and got $56 outta it so that's pretty sweet

im late but i cant stop listen to the september song

i now have the best oven and i will eat pizza for days

hi sry i'm late pls forgive me :C

but anyways i've been collecting all the coins i've been racking up all this time and recently i went to a coin counter thingy and got $56 outta it so that's pretty sweet
did you be a gay and go to a coinstar

i now have the best oven and i will eat pizza for days
:D
did you be a gay and go to a coinstar
nop i used something good

i'm rly sleepy so this is open a lil early hi and good night zzz